Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I’ve been complaining here too, just for the sake of it. However I genuinely don’t see this happening so I doubt there’s anything to be concerned about :lol: For the money he would cost I just don’t see us doing it when considering what kind of quality we can get instead, never mind if we add som dineros on top of his price. I feel like we will either sign transformational players or cheaper young players from abroad with massive potential. 

Prefer the thread that Sanjay guy just put up. Or rather his point that he’d cost Bruno/Botman money and there’s a ton of players you could get in Europe for the same money with a higher ceiling. 

Plus he’s just fucking shit isn’t he. Muppets looking prick. 

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Prefer the thread that Sanjay guy just put up. Or rather his point that he’d cost Bruno/Botman money and there’s a ton of players you could get in Europe for the same money with a higher ceiling. 

Plus he’s just fucking shit isn’t he. Muppets looking prick. 

He’d look ok with a skinhead.

Just now, McCormick said:

Everyone insulting this 21 year-old kid’s face should post a selfie for reference.

My camera is broken but I look a bit like a young version of Brad Pitt they say. Fwiw.

Gordon has a new contract unsigned waiting for him. Just leverage to improve it probably and it does us no harm as takes the attention away from who we are after.

Delete this thread please 🙂

26 minutes ago, astraguy said:

pretty sure he was rated by carlos ancelotti and had some good games, or was that rafa

Rafa did, certainly. Still suspect he's one of the reasons we've had continued interest in him.

He is quick and has tons of energy but he lacks massively when it comes to decision making and end product. Could he develop this and get better? Yea of course. But for the price he would cost (I imagine) then he’s far from worth it. As of now he is all fart. This might change and he could be shaped into a better player but it’s not guaranteed and would be a risk for the price.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

He is quick and has tons of energy but he lacks massively when it comes to decision making and end product. Could he develop this and get better? Yea of course. But for the price he would cost (I imagine) then he’s far from worth it. As of now he is all fart. This might change and he could be shaped into a better player but it’s not guaranteed and would be a risk for the price.

What’s the price like? I’d say something like £30m would be the going rate.

Edited by Shadow Puppets

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

What’s the price like?

No idea. But I’d assume it’s anything betweeen 30-50m. Most likely 35-40. Just guessing though. If we signed him for say 25m then I’d be ok with it for the squad, and even then I’m not convinced. I also dislike him. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Yeah, he’s definitely got all the tools to go very far (with the right coaching). I like him and think he’d be a decent fit for our system but anything over 30m for him would be a bit silly considering where he’s at in his development.