Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I can’t muster the energy to get wound up by this like. I don’t rate him particularly highly, but if the club do then I’m comfortable with it.

At the end of the day he’s 21 and Howe’s already demonstrated he can get a tune out of a workhorse winger with questionable end product.

Its going to be hard for me to cheer on this rat dirty cheating cunt. And I honestly believe he is just a speed merchant without any football understanding, much like Obertan. And it will end up being a signing much like him.

7 minutes ago, Unlucky Luque said:

He looks like a normal, british lad. You lot are being really weird about his appearance.

Par for the course here. Bootcut jeans make you a cunt, skirts and mascara both shouldn't be judged and are daring and cool at the same time. Ugly equals low human value and handsome equals have my girlfriend and I'll lick you both clean afterwards. Welcome to N-O.

I think you’ve got to be worried about signing a player who’s entire fan base seems to think he’s shite and over rated. 

For what it’s worth I don’t even think we’re in for him. We may have enquired but don’t think we’d pay anywhere close to good money for him. 

As much as I dispise him and have openly slatting him for having more bookings than goal involvements, I think he could fit the way Howe has use playing pretty well. High energy, work rate and abit of that twatishness about him. I don't want us to sign him, but can see why we might for the right price..

10 minutes ago, worthy said:

Its going to be hard for me to cheer on this rat dirty cheating cunt. And I honestly believe he is just a speed merchant without any football understanding, much like Obertan. And it will end up being a signing much like him.

He’d fit perfectly into our current squad tbf.

Not a fan of him I must admit. Plays with a chip on both shoulders and seems a bit of a snidey little cunt too. He had a little purple patch last season and he would undoubtedly be better than some of our squad but we can and should be aiming for a much better player than him. 

Good that now Wood has departed, we’ve immediately got someone to replace him in the ‘he’s shite, no he’s not’ debate and he hasn’t even signed yet.

Edited by SteV

Just now, midds said:

Not a fan of him I must admit. Plays with a chip on both shoulders and seems a bit of a snidey little cunt too. He had a little purple patch last season and he would undoubtedly be better than some of our squad but we can and should be aiming for a much better player than him. 

Think I fall somewhere near this albeit I think he probably has another couple of levels left in him to go up with the right tutelage and teammates. If he is on the list I’d be very interested in what the alternatives were. From the clubs POV at £25-30m he’s probably not going to depreciate massively in value unless something drastic happens too and would likely double or more if he had a good season so you can see the attraction plus Howe did always like a youngish British core at Bournemouth.

Normally I’d pay a lot of attention to other team’s fans but Everton fans are completely fucked off with everything associated with their club at the moment. If you add in that Gordon is playing in a massively dysfunctional team that has basically one maybe two creative players in Iwobi and McNeil then it’s understandable why he maybe looks terrible. I’m not excited by him in the slightest but he did play well last season. Hopefully there’s nothing in it but if he does come I think we’ll be surprised by him