Anthony Gordon

Jack27

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Possibly the least amount of media chat about a transfer that’s ever led to a thread in N-O’s lifetime 

I look forward to it dropping into the forgotten basement levels of NO, never to be seen again 

Edited by LV

This is some 3D chess shit trying to get this move off. Never seen a thread created based on (largely) Twitter 'ITK' accounts. As far as I can see (outside of Hopes largely hedging article) the only people sure this is happening is Casey and that lad who keeps offering people ASDA pizzas if it turns out he's wrong. 

I'm going Chicken, Sweetcorn, Ham and BBQ sauce. 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

I look forward to it dropping into the forgotten basement levels of NO, never to be seen again 

That or tracking it through to his player of the season status, when we win the Champions League… . It’s a slow day. My imagination is running wild 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

That or tracking it through to his player of the season status, when we win the Champions League… . It’s a slow day. My imagination is running wild 🤷‍♂️

I don’t want that monstrosity of a dish being the poster boy for any of our success 

I want to sign players who’ve been class elsewhere, and the only question is will they be class here? (Bruno, Botman, Isak). Gordon has been anti-class in his minuscule career. it’s great Howe can work wonders to improve players, but going forward we should give him better players to take a fair fight to the Big Six. 

It really depends on how much we’d pay. If it was anywhere near the £50-£60m being quoted last year. Nope!

If it was £10-£20m I could see Howe turning him into a cracking player tbf. 

If the club think he’s a good purchase, I’m all for it tbh. Wood has been the only poor signing - and on paper he was a must have signing last January. 

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Quite enjoying the thought of someone coming in here having not looked at any news and opening the forum to a 5 page Anthony Gordon thread expecting an actual link to him [emoji38]

Just got up, this was me 5 mins ago.