Anthony Gordon

Jack27

23 minutes ago, Hank Marvin said:

The Everton that exists now is the one that chases a 21 year old kid down the street demanding to know why he hasn't saved them from the collective incompetence of the owner, manager and rest of the playing squad.

Context matters.

I want him, I think he's got a lot of the qualities we're looking for, and I think Eddie has big plans for this lad - But this is getting mental.

I hope we can get him out of there soon for both our sakes - The stuff I've heard coming out of some EFC fans mouths about the lad is bordering on the sinister, and it's got to be affecting him on some level.

If Moshiri and his clown board have a functioning brain cell between them, then they'd surely realize that the sooner this gets done, the better - A £60 million price tag is lunacy and is only going to come back to haunt them if this falls through due to their spite.

Having observed what's going on at Everton from a distance though, it wouldn't surprise me.

Great post @Hank Marvin. Top form; and here’s me thinking you were just a shadow of the man you used to be. 

I don't know how anyone can watch the video and call him a cunt for trying to get a move away, like :lol:

It's not like he's just trying to jump ship when a better team has came in for him. The whole club is absolutely toxic and he seems to be the number 1 target for abuse from the players side when he's not even playing :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

If we've been allowed to speak to the player and agree contract terms, then that suggests it's pretty much done.

Either the structure of payments or some other finer details are being ironed out, or the announcement is being delayed for some other reason.

Guest reefatoon
23 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

I don't know how anyone can watch the video and call him a cunt for trying to get a move away, like :lol:

It's not like he's just trying to jump ship when a better team has came in for him. The whole club is absolutely toxic and he seems to be the number 1 target for abuse from the players side when he's not even playing :lol:

Come on, any player who just stops turning up at their club because they want to move is a total cunts trick [emoji38]

Edited by reefatoon

Just now, IzzyIsak said:

This lad clearly has a stinking attitude.

What are we doing signing him.

probably my all time favourite comment about players this, how anybody can judge an attitude without knowing somebody is wild to me but hey, you go off

Just now, prefabtoon said:

60 Million for Gordan Lets just move on to the next, seems like prem league clubs are going to price us out of the market.

It’s not gonna be 60m! If it was then it would have been done days ago.