Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I think it’s a confidence issue. Apparently he speaks to the players in English sometimes. I remember an interview where he could clearly understand the interpreters English but didn’t like the translation so he cleared up whatever he meant to say. 

I think Poch was similar at Southampton. He could speak English he just didn’t for the cameras. 

Just now, Klaus said:

Has he actually 'refused to train?' or is this just paper talk.

Surely it is quite common for players on the brink of a move away to not be at training? :lol:

Nobody that knows has said Jack shit. The rest is pantomime for da clicks!  [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Surely it is quite common for players on the brink of a move away to not be at training? :lol:

No one really knows for sure. That being said, once a move gets this close it's in no ones interest for the player to be training this close to the move. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

I think it’s a confidence issue. Apparently he speaks to the players in English sometimes. I remember an interview where he could clearly understand the interpreters English but didn’t like the translation so he cleared up whatever he meant to say. 

I think Poch was similar at Southampton. He could speak English he just didn’t for the cameras. 

I know he's scouse, but that's a form of English too.

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Kind of gutted the Everton away game is as early as it is (25/4). Would love to have gone there and relegated them. Ideally with Gordon scoring the winner. 

I know it's impossible to predict owt from just the look of fixtures but Everton's run in is awful.

Spurs (h)

Man Utd (a)

Fulham (h)

Palace (a)

Newcastle (h)

Leicester (a)

Brighton (a)

Man City (h)

Wolves (a)

Bournemouth (h)

I still don't think they'll go down mind for some reason. Think they'll put a run of results together in their home games like last season.

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not the best look refusing to train if true, like. Gonna be quite the amount of beewwwws if he signs here and plays in the game at Goodison in April.

I remember being at Goodison just after we signed Gary Speed.  Chants of "Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary shithouse Speed" all game.

Our kid went into the Everton club shop before the game and asked them to put Speed 11 on the back of his shirt :lol:

7 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Kind of gutted the Everton away game is as early as it is (25/4). Would love to have gone there and relegated them. Ideally with Gordon scoring the winner. 

I wouldn't discount 25 April as a relegation date

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I know it's impossible to predict owt from just the look of fixtures but Everton's run in is awful.

Spurs (h)

Man Utd (a)

Fulham (h)

Palace (a)

Newcastle (h)

Leicester (a)

Brighton (a)

Man City (h)

Wolves (a)

Bournemouth (h)

I still don't think they'll go down mind for some reason. Think they'll put a run of results together in their home games like last season.

Don’t see many home points for them in those five games, mind.

Just now, gbandit said:

Think I might refuse to go into work for a few days and put in a transfer request 

As if someone would offer you a new job mate :) 

Edited by Ikon