Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Anthony Gordon as well as why Eddie Howe's so interested in bringing him into the club for those interested. There's obviously been question marks surrounding his end product at Everton and I've tried to explain why that is because believe me, there's a top player in there. I'd love to hear your thoughts and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. This took me an age to make so I really hope you find it useful, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

This cunt signed yet?

Just seen a video on the bird app of him bagging against Leeds. Couldn’t tell you about the goal and the quality of it as that is irrelevant; the way he goads the home supporters after is an absolutely beautiful piece of shithousery. Get him in. 

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Ive been two different posters on here with years of service and not once have I had the gall to create my own thread 

Love this, like :lol:. "gall". That's the perfect word for it, Ben. The fucking gall.

17 minutes ago, footywithuti said:

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Anthony Gordon as well as why Eddie Howe's so interested in bringing him into the club for those interested. There's obviously been question marks surrounding his end product at Everton and I've tried to explain why that is because believe me, there's a top player in there. I'd love to hear your thoughts and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. This took me an age to make so I really hope you find it useful, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

What colour is that on your wall? Is it Elephants Breath by Farrow&Ball? 

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

Ive been two different posters on here with years of service and not once have I had the gall to create my own thread 

I created the 'Laugh at Lawro' thread or something. Then the fucker retired. Arsehole

At this stage it looks like he might sign and I hope he does because we clearly want him. If Howe wants him then he has my trust. Gordan is a young lad, and he's gonna be one of us soon if whats expected pans out so when it happens lets get behind him. Honestly fuck those Everton fans for their behaviour to him, thats uncalled for, this is football and you can't behave like they did, so I don't blame the lad for wanting to leave, and I'm sure it hurts him to do so. He's coming to the right place though, can't wait to see him hug Wor Joelinton after his first goal!