Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Fresh blood can’t be a bad thing just as the team is looking leggy. If Howe can turn around some of the players he has, he’ll get the best out of Gordon. Not my first choice but he’s one of us now so obviously hope he smashes it

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

If you keep with this line of sticking up for Edwards I'm afraid I'm going to have to ak that you be put in N O jail for a period lasting no longer than it takes for you to see the error of your ways

I'd say I'm more just sticking up for the facts, Edwards did call this and it appears to have happened. 

Just now, Theregulars said:

I'd say I'm more just sticking up for the facts, Edwards did call this and it appears to have happened. 

We could debate this like adults, however the day Edwards crawled up Bruce's arse and came out covered in his shit turned me off him forever, his baiting of the genuine fans there after made my skin crawl 

12 minutes ago, cannybagoftudor said:

So does this mean we will have the best Bruno and Anthony in the Premier League?? :coolsmiley:

Dont care about the PL, as long as they are the best in the League Cup. We probably need to sign a Marcus or a Rashford though

Is it not well established that Luke Edwards is an average journalist who, like other journalists, is breifed the party line by the club, publishes for clicks, but gets a scoop now and again. He's mid-tier.

The reason he gets way more shit than other mid-tier guys, like say Simon Bird, is that he's a self confessed wind up merchant who has previous for antagonising fans, throwing massive wobblers and a casual bit of race baiting. He's just a bit of a wanker.

I'm sure it's been said numerous times in the last few hours already but... one of my biggest reasons for disliking this cunt was probably because of his shithousery.

Now he's on our side - inject it, can't fucking wait :lol:

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Is it not well established that Luke Edwards is an average journalist who, like other journalists, is breifed the party line by the club, publishes for clicks, but gets a scoop now and again. He's mid-tier.

The reason he gets way more shit than other mid-tier guys, like say Simon Bird, is that he's a self confessed wind up merchant who has previous for antagonising fans, throwing massive wobblers and a casual bit of race baiting. He's just a bit of a wanker.

E010A0B8-28A9-4F04-93BD-8812117DD4C6.thumb.jpeg.291ca840722487a91f7e478d69734023.jpeg

He’s been diagnosed too! [emoji38]

20 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Just like he originally linked Isak and Wood too.

Some may call him the GOAT

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

Just like he originally linked Isak and Wood too.

Some may call him the GOAT

I'm back on the Chilean wine tonight, so I will post something I regret if this Edwards love in continues, in fact could he be on here tonight ?

Doesn't excite me at all, reckon we could do way better for the money we're paying.

Chelsea bidding for him means fuck all either, stick a football shirt on it and they'd bid £20m for my table leg.

Edited by loki679