Anthony Gordon

Jack27

23 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Some smarts amongst a sea of stupidity.

I can empathize with the Scouse Mackems as their owners and executives running the club have seen them regress the last few years. Sean Dyche coming into save them is about as grim as it gets.

We’ve all been there quite recently, but the toxic environment created by the support is ridiculous. They need to cut that shite out or it’s going to get worse for them.

Nah, no empathy with that mob whatsoever. Everything that has been said about our fanbase is actually true of them, but they've been given a free pass and it's ticked me right off, especially with the way they've gone on on Twitter over the last decade about our club. They deserve a relegation and a few seasons down there, can't see their arrogance coming down, but them and their mates the Mackems can have fun together.

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Passionate fanbase at Everton but they have such a chip on their shoulder. Suppose it’s down to having larger, more successful neighbours. 

I suspect some of it also comes from having been in the top division for so long, it engenders a greater sense of entitlement.  Everton are a big club, and have an impressive history, but their history since the late 80s more closely resembles Southampton or Coventry’s long unbroken runs in the top flight; and they’ve had some very near escapes.  A few years in the lower tiers would likely fix some of those issues. 

Seeing some elements of Gareth Bale in him. I think once he's confident and been "Howed" he's gonna be brilliant for us.

Also people have been saying he's not a tricky winger but he definitely has some flair, cheeky step overs, taking people on etc