Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I do find this whole "He disrespected Everton" thing pretty hilarious tbh. 

He literally got chased by a mob down a street by his clubs own fans, and cornered into a road block. I know his performances haven't been great this season supposedly, but I very much doubt he didn't give 110% every game for the club, especially given he was a boyhood fan of the club, so to then be chased and harassed in the manner he was must have been terrifying for a 21 year old. 

If it was me, i'd have also wanted to get out of that situation as quickly as humanly possible, and doing anything in my power to do it. :lol: 

Edited by 54

I don't think I've ever u-turned so quickly on a player, and it's all thanks to how professional we are when it comes to shit now. Those videos, the first interview. Totally sold me on the lad. Hope he fucking kills it, and rifles one in asap.

19 minutes ago, KaKa said:

And it begins ... 

I give you credit for flipping quickly.

Going to be far more cringe worthy when he starts performing on the pitch and folks start stuttering and back pedalling.

The only thing cringe worthy is your post.

Football fans being wrong about a player is nothing knew.

Just recently I was wrong, very wrong about Miggy and Joelinton.

I was very happy to admit I was wrong.

The same goes for Anthony Gordon. I'll be delighted to be proved wrong.

Saying fans... "start stuttering and back pedelling" stinks of you being a tad bit pretentious. 

Get off your high horse ya' plonker. :bootyshake:

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Saying fans... "start stuttering and back pedelling" stinks of you being a tad bit pretentious. 

I'm in between. Yes, being the self appointed memory and conscience of everyone can be annoying and self-defeating. On the other hand, the sentiment against him was pretty exceptional, the kind of thing people deny being involved with. It wasn't just people saying they couldn't see him making the grade.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Styrofoam plates and paper cups.

Mate, the head chef under Ashley had to saw the arms off chairs to make cheese boards for the restaurant :lol:

I’ll bet that wasn’t the half of it either. 

Edited by LV

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Mate, the head chef under Ashley had to saw the arms off chairs to make cheese boards for the restaurant :lol:

[emoji38]

I need a link to this if it's true!

Edit, incredible, found it: 

Edited by Sean

9 minutes ago, LV said:

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Nah, what's pretentious and incredibly annoying is how people were continuously going on about how he was not god enough, and was a horrible, ugly rat. Like they were so certain of that.

So I will be having my own fun and be equally annoying when folks start being turn coats, you'd better believe it! :p

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Anyway i thought Gordon came across well in that video. Seemed like a nice lad. Being a dick on the pitch doesn't necessarily translate to being unprofessional or a 'bad egg' off it. 

Agree. He’s come across fantastic and the trip to the MC was PR gold. Get him settled in and with some coaching refinements I think he’ll be a big hit with the fans quite quickly.