Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

ugly rat. Like they were so certain of that

I mean, ahem, this one I'm almost certain of still[emoji38]

Nah, I for one can't wait to welcome him into the sexiest ranks in the PL. Never had a bad word said about him ever:rolleyes:

Minor thing and probably just me being an old fashioned twat. But I don’t like it when people don’t stand up to shake someone’s hand when being introduced. Anderson? and Burn seemed totally uninterested in meeting him. 

Although TBF. Burn looked like he was getting stuck into some beans on toast or something :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad

6 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Minor thing and probably just me being an old fashioned twat. But I don’t like it when people don’t stand up to shake someone’s hand when being introduced. Anderson? and Burn seemed totally uninterested in meeting him. 

Although TBF. Burn looked like he was getting stuck into some beans on toast or something :lol: 

I definitely typed out that comment when I first saw the video about not standing up to shake someones hand. I decided against posting to not be a miserable sod. Glad you took the plunge :lol:

Edited by Weezertron

22 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nah, what's pretentious and incredibly annoying is how people were continuously going on about how he was not god enough, and was a horrible, ugly rat. Like they were so certain of that.

So I will be having my own fun and be equally annoying when folks start being turn coats, you'd better believe it! :p

He’s wor ugly rat now. I’ll give him all my support as will we all. 

Do we reckon there's any sort of informal initiation process for someone like Gordon? Not talking about the pre-match song, more like trying to rattle him in training with some heavy tackles, etc.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Do we reckon there's any sort of informal initiation process for someone like Gordon? Not talking about the pre-match song, more like trying to rattle him in training with some heavy tackles, etc.

Schar is definitely going to go through him in training. Then lean over him and say, "Now I'll protect you."

13 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I can't help but watch that behind the scenes video and think of Brent when Howe sits down with him. It's the crossed legs with the "I've been a big fan for a while now" :lol:

Same.

Did I hear Gordon right when I think he said 'this has been years in the making' when sitting with Howe? Wonder if they have a bit of history going back.

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

Chase his car out of the car park? 

21 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

You’re not alone in this; there’s very little courtesy these days. My bugbear is leaving a cap out hat on when coming indoors. Or sitting eating with hat on. But I guess that’s for a different thread. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

You used to call Steve Bruce Kojak. 

Most of us here have been guilty of it. I've called Ashley fat before. The whole Luke Chadwick thing, and listening to Reid Ewing talk about his battle with dysmorphia made me realize how damaging it can be on an open forum.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Most of us here have been guilty of it. I've called Ashley fat before. The whole Luke Chadwick thing, and listening to Reid Ewing talk about his battle with dysmorphia made me realize how damaging it can be on an open forum.

That was affectionate. He was a great drinker.