Anthony Gordon

Jack27

7 minutes ago, duo said:

It keeps cutting out for me - never get to the end of the story. But i get the gist ha

That's an exiting twitter embed issue. If you click through to the tweet, it'll play in its entirety.

Bruno and Jow are adorable in that video like, clearly best buds. The way Howe talks in such a direct way with all his attention focused on the person he’s talking to is really powerful. He switches from super relaxed to serious in a heartbeat, what an incredible manager. Gordon seemed like he was loving it in the video to be honest 

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Minor thing and probably just me being an old fashioned twat. But I don’t like it when people don’t stand up to shake someone’s hand when being introduced. Anderson? and Burn seemed totally uninterested in meeting him. 

Although TBF. Burn looked like he was getting stuck into some beans on toast or something :lol: 

thank you!

a real pet hate.

my dad drummed it into me, and i drum this into my kids.

38 minutes ago, Haz said:

You’re not alone in this; there’s very little courtesy these days. My bugbear is leaving a cap out hat on when coming indoors. Or sitting eating with hat on. But I guess that’s for a different thread. 

You'd love Texas. They even take their cowboy hats off to introduce themselves/when being introduced.

Minor thing and probably just me being an old fashioned twat. But I don’t like it when people don’t stand up to shake someone’s hand when being introduced. Anderson? and Burn seemed totally uninterested in meeting him. 

Although TBF. Burn looked like he was getting stuck into some beans on toast or something :lol: 

Totally. Standards, lads.

Really impressed with AG, his interviews and overall manner suggest a wise head. Impressive

Totally. Standards, lads.

Really impressed with AG, his interviews and overall manner suggest a wise head. Impressive

1 hour ago, duo said:

It keeps cutting out for me - never get to the end of the story. But i get the gist ha

Its on Spotify, The Athletic Football Podcast called "Where is Ballotelli now? Why Newcastle isn't spending like Man City does" from the 17th of August 2022.

Build up to the story starts at 30 mins (ish) 😊

1 hour ago, madras said:

Got to admit I don't like those "players meet new team mates" videos. Meeting new people can be awkward enough without someone filming it and putting it all online.

Got to admit that I would hate my first day in a new job being filmed. :lol: I'd be like nar fuck that, I'm not going in.

9 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Got to admit that I would hate my first day in a new job being filmed. :lol: I'd be like nar fuck that, I'm not going in.

I totally agree although for 80k a week or whatever I could be persuaded.

1 hour ago, madras said:

Got to admit I don't like those "players meet new team mates" videos. Meeting new people can be awkward enough without someone filming it and putting it all online.

Yeah but it's a good watch [emoji38]