Anthony Gordon

Jack27

9 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Hypothetically he could've driven the car from the Hilton underground car park to the front door for his gf to then drive on public highways.....er......

If he's done that he's still driven on a public road. I'm assuming he'll get a hefty fine and his ban extended. If he's actually driven the car somewhere other than the hotel, then fuck knows. 

6 minutes ago, oldtype said:

:lol:

As someone else has already noted this sort of "COULD FACE PRISON TIME" stuff is always vastly overblown, but not exactly a great first impression is it.

Yep.  It would be unbelievable if he ends up in the clink for it.  Usual red top horseshit - and the S** is the worst of all.

It is just a monumentally stupid act if he has done this.  

Unless Sun has fabricated this I would leave him out tomorrow.

He needs to know that he isn’t at Everton any more and we are going to have to put lots of people around him to get him out of these habits.

This won’t have been the first time he has done this, bet it was an open secret in Liverpool and someone has now decided to sell that intel to Sun.

Y’all are wild about driving over there. Possibly sending someone to jail because they moved their car from the parking garage. Insane. :lol: 

Come across the pond baby it’s like Mad Max. 

Edited by cubaricho

2 hours ago, Andy84 said:

The Hilton Hotel isn't a public road - have they caught him actually on a public road?  Maybe he was just getting his car out of the Underground car park as it is quite narrow.

Just now, duo said:

The Hilton Hotel isn't a public road - have they caught him actually on a public road?  Maybe he was just getting his car out of the Underground car park as it is quite narrow.

If he's been getting his girlfriend to drive him around, and apparently getting lifts off members of the public, it seems a bit off that he'd suddenly start risking driving on public highways again. Hopefully you're right.

When did he get banned? I thought he was driving a few weeks ago and the Everton fans were chasing him 

edit: just read the article, should have done this first I guess.

also can’t we delete comments any more?

Edited by NWMag

1 hour ago, Bishops Finger said:

We're all like Driving Miss Daisy mate coz there's fecking speed cameras everywhere 

I have heard - and I can’t confirm this - that people have been killed on roads before too, even in the UK.  Cars driving faster than necessary or than is legal could risk this happening.  I’ve also heard that the way to avoid being caught by a speed camera is by not driving faster than the law allows. 

15 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I have heard - and I can’t confirm this - that people have been killed on roads before too, even in the UK.  Cars driving faster than necessary or than is legal could risk this happening.  I’ve also heard that the way to avoid being caught by a speed camera is by not driving faster than the law allows. 

Who the fuck gave you that information? Bullshit!

7 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Who the fuck gave you that information? Bullshit!

Straight up.  I’ve even heard that in order to be allowed to drive you need permission from society via a licence, and this permission can be revoked if you break driving laws and regs.

I hope this isn’t true, because I don’t have this licence thing and have always assumed when driving that a 30mph sign is a suggestion not a requirement