Anthony Gordon

Jack27

13 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Liked how he drifted around so much. When he played that through ball he was basically RCM. 

Really thought he was going to leather it in from that corner we had too, what a story that would have been. 

I wanted to see him out wide a bit more because Dan Burn was seeing far too much of the ball in the final 3rd.

Looked sharper than I expected which was nice. Still don't think he's the player we needed but he's definitely a player who I think will fit in with what we've currently got. Once he picks up the pressing tactic he'll be an asset and he'll get plenty of minutes

Was more impressed by his speed of thought than anything. He has a good appreciation for space, what's around him and knows what he's going to do with the ball before he's even received it. Everything he did was with a purpose. 

7 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Was more impressed by his speed of thought than anything. He has a good appreciation for space, what's around him and knows what he's going to do with the ball before he's even received it. Everything he did was with a purpose. 

That's huge tbh, Bruno is the one out of our team who has that about him, maybe Trippier as well.