Anthony Gordon

Jack27

On 06/02/2023 at 08:38, Aiston said:

While I will praise him for his debut, far too early to change an opinion on him.

Football fans love a 180 in double quick time :lol:

Don't put me in that metric, I've been saying Gordon is awesome as soon as we were linked and I haven't said anything bad about him even when he was a turd against us, as I had a feeling he'd be coming to the light (us) and he's absolutely incredible.

I also said Howe would be amazing as soon as he got announced, kept this profile pic ever since.

SIMPLE AS!

Gordon WILL be the next big thing, nuff sed.

END OF.

35 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Don't put me in that metric, I've been saying Gordon is awesome as soon as we were linked and I haven't said anything bad about him even when he was a turd against us, as I had a feeling he'd be coming to the light (us) and he's absolutely incredible.

I also said Howe would be amazing as soon as he got announced, kept this profile pic ever since.

SIMPLE AS!

Gordon WILL be the next big thing, nuff sed.

END OF.

:ructions:

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Imagine what Bruce's one to one training would be like? I suspect it'd be shuttle runs but pies and pasties instead of cones. Making the player sprint to the end, pick a pie up, give it to Bruce and sprint to the next pie before Bruce has finished it.

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Imagine what Bruce's one to one training would be like? I suspect it'd be shuttle runs but pies and pasties instead of cones. Making the player sprint to the end, pick a pie up, give it to Bruce and sprint to the next pie before Bruce has finished it.

No way does Bruce risk a slow player allowing his pies to go cold. He has the pies with him; the player sprints to fetch the ketchup

Just now, greydos said:

No way does Bruce risk a slow player allowing his pies to go cold. He has the pies with him; the player sprints to fetch the ketchup

Maybe. Maybe he might have ASM jogging on the spot with a pie or a pasty either side of him on the floor. Bruce will shout "PIE!" or "PASTY!" and ASM has to be fast to pick it up to improve his reaction times.

The main part of his game that he needs to improve on from all accounts seems to be his end product.

He looked fast, sharp, confident and lively, as well as a good passer of the ball in his brief cameo which was great to see. He also should have had an assist so that's a good sign.

It may all just click into place immediately in this team with our players around him. However he's still so young that a bit of patience may be required for his end product to become more consistent.

Edited by Sean

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Screenshot_20230210_120621_Bazaart.jpg

4 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Bruicie: ‘The quacks in there will tell you, you can’t smoke or drink, never bothered my game. Just do a Gregg’s run before training to clear the hangover and your breath. Oh we might be neighbours, do you live in Cheshire?’

Edited by FLUMPO235

Willock was quite poor. We did look better with Gordon, but I wouldn’t describe him as a creative force or attacking outlet. Really meh when we needed something from someone. Isak, ASM, Gordon, all meh.  Miggy put away the opportunity that fell to him — fell to his left foot fortunately, but otherwise…