Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Not a huge fan. One of those players you hate when they play for someone else. If he becomes your ‘cunt’ then he grows cult status and becomes loveable. He’s still young and you’re talking about Eddie Howe who has got a tune out of some real duds here. I trust them if this turns out to be true. 

1 minute ago, JLC said:

Can he finish? That's our most midfield lacking quality. We have legs, stamina, persistence and press. Need some composure. (Bruno aside)

51 games played, 7 goal and 2 assist. All in the last 2 seasons

13 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Why not by a top class James Maddison for 10mil more. Mental. 

They don’t even play the same positions man, totally different players. Why does it have to be one or the other?

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Whats he got that we haven't already got though? What's the best parts of his game that I must be missing.. Need some convincing me

He’s got electric boots. A mohair suit.

Guest dazzanufc1892
9 minutes ago, jack j said:

Paid 6 million for Bellamy. What's the equivalent in todays market dya reckon?20?

yeah I’d say there or there abouts. I think his club were the league below too. His traits reminds me a bit of Bellamy too. You despise him against your team but you’d probably laugh at it when he’s on our side.

If he turns out 75% of Bellamy across 3 positions I’d take it, worst is then he ends up a vital squad player. All conjecture of course

I could see him being a focal point of fast direct play through the middle, a clever little ball from Bruno and suddenly Gordon has the ball in the opposition half and bearing down on the box with excellent movement from the forwards to give options. We could turn into a very direct side in terms of attacks.

I do think if he signs that whole thing he got into with Trippier and Schar will be laughed off and they'll probably be pleased to see him on their side doing it to the opposition. Won't be even slightly an issue.

If this happens I'll be willing him on like every other player when they step on the pitch. One of the few in the league that can probably keep up with ASM and Isak also, so perhaps just that alone will lead to some goals/assists.

Just now, Mazzy said:

I do think if he signs that whole thing he got into with Trippier and Schar will be laughed off and they'll probably be pleased to see him on their side doing it to the opposition. Won't be even slightly an issue.

If this happens I'll be willing him on like every other player when they step on the pitch. One of the few in the league that can probably keep up with ASM and Isak also, so perhaps just that alone will lead to some goals/assists.

Him rocking up at training on his first day will be like the end of the “Hasta La Vista” episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet series 2, when the lad who was scrapping with Moxy turns up to graft with the lads. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Him rocking up at training on his first day will be like the end of the “Hasta La Vista” episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet series 2, when the lad who was scrapping with Moxy turns up to graft with the lads. 

I get your gist but I'd counter that with series one when they tell Moxy to bugger off but drag him back when they realise he has a dart board.

Just now, madras said:

I get your gist but I'd counter that with series one when they tell Moxy to bugger off but drag him back when they realise he has a dart board.

“I haven’t got any darts though”