Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Ironically he strikes me as a typical Everton signing back when they signed any player for £40m.

Skipping training 2 days in a row to force a move and acts like a prick towards Everton fans when club is facing relegation doesn't exactly fill me with hope that he comes here either.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Ironically he strikes me as a typical Everton signing back when they signed any player for £40m.

Skipping training 2 days in a row to force a move and acts like a prick towards Everton fans when club is facing relegation doesn't exactly fill me with hope that he comes here either.

Can't recall them signing many

promising young players for £30 million plus. 

It was the shit £20 million to £30 million cast offs that did for them.

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Yeah I thought Eddie wanted players with good character? Gordon just seems like someone who would undo the dressing room

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Apparently Alex Crook (TalkSport) has now said it's unlikely due to Evertons demands. 

In fairness it seems daft now, I don't get why? 

If we wait and they get relegated, Surely they will need cash in the championship, and sides that go down lose lots of players who refuse to drop a league level.

It's not like we need him now, another CM would be a better option now. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Can't recall them signing many

promising young players for £30 million plus. 

It was the shit £20 million to £30 million cast offs that did for them.

40 is the new 30....?`Was meaining the likes of Godfrey, Iwobi, Keane, Gbamin etc. Probably forgot about half of them :lol:

I think he'd be a good signing, but I doubt it'll happen. It sounds like Everton were banking on Danjuma as a replacement, and are now looking at Ziyesh. If that fails, Gordon probably won't be allowed to leave, and Chelsea won't be wanting to do us any favours.

Just now, Conjo said:

40 is the new 30....?`Was meaining the likes of Godfrey, Iwobi, Keane, Gbamin etc. Probably forgot about half of them :lol:

There's so many its hard to keep track. I know Gbamin was quite young, but I was thinking more along the lines Keane, Gomes, Klassen, Delph, Sigurdsson, Tosun. You're talking about 150 million right there :lol:

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Hardly screams he'll undo the dressing room though.

So a person refusing to go to training wouldn't cause unrest in the dressing room? I think it certainly would, can you imagine the likes of Trippier if that happened. Totally disagree there mind.

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Well if he's refusing to attend training and with no permission by the club to do so, then it doesn't demonstrate good character to me. 

I would agree although isn't that how football works sometimes? Club may have said "We'll let you go if they meet our valuation" then jacked up the price meaning he goes nowhere.

All complete speculation of course. 

1 minute ago, McDog said:

I would agree although isn't that how football works sometimes? Club may have said "We'll let you go if they meet our valuation" then jacked up the price meaning he goes nowhere.

All complete speculation of course. 

In that scenario you still turn into training and put in a transfer request. Any other working environment and failure to turn into work, would usually result in you being dismissed. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

So a person refusing to go to training wouldn't cause unrest in the dressing room? I think it certainly would, can you imagine the likes of Trippier if that happened. Totally disagree there mind.

Him refusing to train for Everton doesn't effect our dressing room, like :lol: 

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I don't know because I don't know why he's not training. We've had players here square up to the previous manager and who are appearing in court tomorrow for drink driving, but Eddie seems to have them all united regardless.

We'll have done our due diligence in this regard too.

5 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Him refusing to train for Everton doesn't effect our dressing room, like :lol: 

I understand debate about his ability as a player, but just making up a narrative about a bad character who'll destroy the dressing room is a bit bizarre.