Southampton 0-1 Newcastle United (24/01/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Not heard Given, but I think it's a stupid rule that makes that and Big Joe's disallowed - they both should be allowed. Cos of this recent rule though they're both technically correct.

I don't think armstrongs should be. You can play the ball with anything other than your hands/arms. Armstrong hits the ball with his hand towards goal, so it then hits his knee and goes in. Its very minor but its a foul. Either way the both cancel each other out. 

Interesting that if we get to the final and play man utd, it's only 3 days after their 2nd leg against Barcelona.   Might have already been mentioned but fuck off I don't care [emoji38]

Edited by 1964

Isak reminds me a bit of Henry. Capable of creating and whipe the floor with defenders by the quick moves. Capable of playing wide,CF and even RW by the looks of it. 

Would be nice if he scored with that chance but its easy also to see that he is a finisher that will score loads for us. 

He posses that icecold moves in the box that will sharpen up game by game

Just now, 1964 said:

Interesting that if we try to the final and play man utd, it's only 3 days after their 2nd leg against Barcelona.   Might have already been mentioned but fuck off I don't care [emoji38]

Lovely. 

Meanwhile we play Liverpool on the 18th then have a week off :D

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

I'm loving how the pundits divn't give a shite about the Southampton perspective here :lol:

Feels good. 

Tbf, we dominated the game other than for a 15 minute spell where we looked ragged. There wasn’t much to talk about from their point of view really

Who fucking cares about Man U, we've just gave ourselves advantage in this semi man, unreal.

3rd in the league and taking a 0-1 win back to st james'!? 

Not sure I can even put into words what's going on[emoji38]