Southampton 0-1 Newcastle United (24/01/2023)

Disco

40 minutes ago, LV said:

No it isn’t 

You need to change your mindset from the old NUFC. 

The new owners have, the manager and coaches have, the players have. 

It’s our turn to be more positive now too 

We will still lose the final, i will keep saying it in the hope we don't.

4 minutes ago, IzzyIsak said:

Because that definitely works :lol:

But fair enough if it makes you feel better. 

14 minutes ago, IzzyIsak said:

£100 going on the opposition if we make the final like. Won’t go close to making up for it but it’ll help. 

Great performance overall in a high pressure game. Was ropey for about 15 mins second half but we controlled it other than that. Finishing wasn't very good though. 

It's getting proper annoying now that Bruno is the best finisher out of him, Willock, Joelinton and Longstaff but the chances are falling to the others because Bruno is playing so deep. Think tonight was the night I properly joined the "We must free Bruno to join in the attack" club. 

Definitely a good few toon fans in the home crowd, saw one or two get thrown out. Made it to the end myself, really struggled not to celebrate the goal!

Had a nice seat and good chat, but don't think it's something I would do again, just a one off as it was a semi final. Looking over to see the people I should be sat with going nuts wasn't fun, but I was smiling inside.

Even had a short chat with Longstaff at the end as he knew the family in front of me so came right over. Asked for his top but he said he wasn't allowed for some reason.

20230124_193920.jpg

Edited by BonesJones

Could be a turning point in the second half of the season, this performance. 

Isak and ASM starting to put in cameos that's can't be easily ignored.

Hope that we find a way to incorporate one or both in the starting line up moving forward and hopefully we're even more impressive than we were first half of season. 🤞

30 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Great performance overall in a high pressure game. Was ropey for about 15 mins second half but we controlled it other than that. Finishing wasn't very good though. 

It's getting proper annoying now that Bruno is the best finisher out of him, Willock, Joelinton and Longstaff but the chances are falling to the others because Bruno is playing so deep. Think tonight was the night I properly joined the "We must free Bruno to join in the attack" club. 

Release the Kraken Bruno 🤗