Newcastle United vs. Southampton (1-0 agg.): 31/01/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup SF, 2nd leg (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

7 hours ago, SteV said:

Think Sheff Wed brought about 5k when they beat us under McClaren. 

*apologies if this triggers anyones ptsd from being at that match.

Fucking hell, I was at that game. We did literally nothing for 90 minutes. IIRC Thauvin had an absolute stinker. 

Swear they made 10 or 11 changes as well and they still should've won by more than 1. Absolutely lifting, we were back then.

2 hours ago, Disco said:

They’ve made quite a few changes to their lineup for the FA Cup today. Main players all rested.

8 changes, I make it. Though a couple may have been enforced (Caleta-Car, due to red card? and Djenepo due to concussion? Or general shitness 🤷‍♂️). 

Theres never been a bigger game where the crowd is needed. Everyone in that stadium needs to give 100%, get behind the lads. Boo southampton in possession. Iets match this team and manager. They deserve nothing less

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Anyone off here there? 

Yes it was my second ever game , QPR in the quarters was my first . I remember a bloke behind me lobbing his knob out and pissed just standing on the terrace paddock in the West stand [emoji38]. E paddock I think .

The smell of the hops walking to the ground and the floodlights hooked me in 

9 minutes ago, GWN said:

Yes it was my second ever game , QPR in the quarters was my first . I remember a bloke behind me lobbing his knob out and pissed just standing on the terrace paddock in the West stand [emoji38]. E paddock I think .

The smell of the hops walking to the ground and the floodlights hooked me in 

Modern football’s ruined everything 

Just feels like such a stable run, like we've not been chancing our hand, we've been methodically and pragmatically just doing the right things. Honestly, go one-nil up early doors and it could be 10-nil. The place will be fucking jumping.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Been told by people in tje club they are looking to do final tickets based on amount cup games attended.

Yeah I’d heard that too, linked cup games to supporter number.

It seems a fair way to do some of the allocation given those fans have been paying to support the team through rubbish like the Palace game.

Been to all bar Tranmere. :aww:

So, lads. What chances of me getting final tickets. I've got a season ticket (3 actually), have been to Palace, Bournemouth, Leicester and now Southampton but only got 7 loyalty points on the season tickets.

Am I good to go? Or is there still a risk?

2 hours ago, SteV said:

Anyone off here there? 

Yeah was there, remember the electric atmosphere and joy at getting to Wembley again so quickly. They filmed the Leazes end in it's pomp before kick off, I've searched for that footage but to no avail.

17 minutes ago, Slim said:

Been told by people in tje club they are looking to do final tickets based on amount cup games attended.

Can’t see any issues when Jonny who’s been to two matches in his life (Palace and Bournemouth) gets dibs over a ST holder who only went to the Leicester match.