Newcastle United vs. Southampton (1-0 agg.): 31/01/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup SF, 2nd leg (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Sexy Beast said:

Gotta laugh at your bunch of clowns booking hotels and trains etc. Even organising a fanzone :lol: (with a flag display FFS)

We went to Anfield a few years back at the same stage, 1-0 up to be fair but with a makeshift team that everyone thought would get smashed. 

We won that night as well. 

You'll probably win but the arrogance is staggering and of course, you're the best fans in the world and you really deserve it.

Apparently you work all week and then spend your hard earned cash on going to the football :lol:

And let's not forget who your owners are.

A regime that murders people on a whim, supports the wahabist Islamic code that oppresses free speech and women's rights and is basically a scumbag nation that only exists because of the liquid gold it produces. 

I'll be up there tomorrow night, early goal and you'll be shitting it, can't wait and would 'love it' if we beat you and pick up the cheap hotel rooms that are cancelled [emoji38]

Pint?

2 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

Gotta laugh at your bunch of clowns booking hotels and trains etc. Even organising a fanzone :lol: (with a flag display FFS)

We went to Anfield a few years back at the same stage, 1-0 up to be fair but with a makeshift team that everyone thought would get smashed. 

You'll probably win but the arrogance is staggering and of course, you're the best fans in the world and you really deserve it.

Apparently you work all week and then spend your hard earned cash on going to the football :lol:

A regime that murders people on a whim, supports the wahabist Islamic code that oppresses free speech and women's rights and is basically a scumbag nation that only exists because of the liquid gold it produces. 

I'll be up there tomorrow night, early goal and you'll be shitting it, can't wait and would 'love it' if we beat you and pick up the cheap hotel rooms that are cancelled [emoji38]

Someone's rattled. You're lucky you're still in the tie, you massive whopper.

3 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

Hmmmm….”Sexy Beast”. Think you might want to go have a think about your username before engaging in meaningful chat…

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2022/news/journalists-urged-to-stop-calling-sex-offenders-monsters-beasts-and-paedos/

4 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

We love you too. Enjoy the game. 

7 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

:mung:

9 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

Good luck tomorrow and the rest of the season. :)

10 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

:lol: 

We love you too

You forgot to add that we live rent free in your tiny mind

8 minutes ago, Rich said:

Someone's rattled. You're lucky you're still in the tie, you massive whopper.

Don’t engage. Just laugh at them. Even if they do knock us out they’ll still more than likely get fucked in the final and relegated

Cancelled me hotel now because of this, kids are crying the lot.

Take a run and jump you bellend [emoji38] imagine being so worked up about fans being excited you sign up to a forum to tell them "you will probably still win" but how dare you be arrogant.

38 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

I'm refusing to book a refundable hotel just in case it upsets a Southampton fan, none of who I know personally. Do you like me?

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Cancelled me hotel now because of this, kids are crying the lot.

Take a run and jump you bellend [emoji38] imagine being so worked up about fans being excited you sign up to a forum to tell them "you will probably still win" but how dare you be arrogant.

Some signs of terminal bell-whiffery in that unSaintly post. I’m not going to criticise too much through, might need to sell my pre-purchased Wembley ticket to/through him… . 

:dowiespin:

1 minute ago, Rich said:

What's the fanzone stuff, btw? Haven't seen anything about it.

image.thumb.png.109932fac3cb7f53e603329eae9d1403.png

Found on a Southampton forum, literally the first time I'd seen it so I'm not sure how they dug that one out.