Newcastle United vs. Southampton (1-0 agg.): 31/01/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup SF, 2nd leg (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

46 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

Gotta laugh at your bunch of clowns booking hotels and trains etc. Even organising a fanzone :lol: (with a flag display FFS)

We went to Anfield a few years back at the same stage, 1-0 up to be fair but with a makeshift team that everyone thought would get smashed. 

We won that night as well. 

You'll probably win but the arrogance is staggering and of course, you're the best fans in the world and you really deserve it.

Apparently you work all week and then spend your hard earned cash on going to the football :lol:

And let's not forget who your owners are.

A regime that murders people on a whim, supports the wahabist Islamic code that oppresses free speech and women's rights and is basically a scumbag nation that only exists because of the liquid gold it produces. 

I'll be up there tomorrow night, early goal and you'll be shitting it, can't wait and would 'love it' if we beat you and pick up the cheap hotel rooms that are cancelled [emoji38]

#HeadsGone

7 minutes ago, NE27 said:

image.thumb.png.109932fac3cb7f53e603329eae9d1403.png

Found on a Southampton forum, literally the first time I'd seen it so I'm not sure how they dug that one out.

Looks to be setup by a company rather than a fan one.

Just now, Slim said:

Looks to be setup by a company rather than a fan one.

No no, that was clearly devised by every deluded Newcastle supporter. Couldn't possibly be a promoter seeing dollar signs at the potential [emoji38]

45 minutes ago, Sexy Beast said:

Gotta laugh at your bunch of clowns booking hotels and trains etc. Even organising a fanzone :lol: (with a flag display FFS)

We went to Anfield a few years back at the same stage, 1-0 up to be fair but with a makeshift team that everyone thought would get smashed. 

You'll probably win but the arrogance is staggering and of course, you're the best fans in the world and you really deserve it.

Apparently you work all week and then spend your hard earned cash on going to the football :lol:

A regime that murders people on a whim, supports the wahabist Islamic code that oppresses free speech and women's rights and is basically a scumbag nation that only exists because of the liquid gold it produces. 

I'll be up there tomorrow night, early goal and you'll be shitting it, can't wait and would 'love it' if we beat you and pick up the cheap hotel rooms that are cancelled [emoji38]

What does this have to do with the rest of the post? Genuinely curious. Is it this business of people being expected to eradicate a deeply rooted, inherent and multi-generational support for a sporting institution because a tight-fisted retail tycoon insisted on making a transaction to the financial arm of a Middle Eastern country? 

Had this with Everton fans too. I'm sure most of them turned their attention to Prescot Cables as soon as they realised their club was being financed by a pro-Kremlin oligarch. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Sexy Beast said:

who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

It’s a load of bollocks. I personally know of West Ham and rangers fans who as early as quarter final of Europa league were booking flights, hotels and trying to get tickets for the Europa final, it’s not arrogance it’s just being prepared in the case of what if. It’s just a bitter Southampton fan who doesn’t like seeing us do well because of the new owners. Absolutely nothing wrong with making plans early 

Having gone to Northumbria I can assure you that Domain is the worst place in the world to get a beer. I still shudder thinking about St Patrick’s day and the single line queues at the bar :doh:

I just used to walk up to the front. Cos I’m geet hard n that.

52 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Got it in before he had to start school. Fair play.

Surely he can’t have gone to school in Southampton though? Nowhere near the level of eloquence we would expect to see. 

Spoiler

No… just can’t bring myself to post ‘his’ picture. 

3 hours ago, Sexy Beast said:

Hahahaha you're absewlewtly fewmin. Yer club legend's a conspiracy theorising Tory spenk.

3 hours ago, Sexy Beast said:

Nee one cares.

2 hours ago, NE27 said:

image.thumb.png.109932fac3cb7f53e603329eae9d1403.png

Found on a Southampton forum, literally the first time I'd seen it so I'm not sure how they dug that one out.

This is doing my tits in. The sheer amount of my mates I’m having to correct when they talk about the final as a done deal. We’re absolutely getting turned over tomorrow.

It's definitely nowhere near over like, that's been the overriding feeling I've had, but at the same time I haven't witnessed anyone counting their chickens that I know. Most of my mates are shit scared of us doing what Newcastle usually does in these situations, even if there's been nothing this season or post-takeover to suggest that we will. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

In the frenzy of the last few minutes and the goal and the red card and then the whistle, it didn't register as such in the moment....but that Isak miss with pretty much the last kick keeps popping up in my mind. I truly hope that I'm not thinking about it after tomorrow.