Newcastle United vs. Southampton (1-0 agg.): 31/01/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup SF, 2nd leg (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

By the way, think I just heard on TalkShite that Andy Carroll injured Eriksen on Saturday, who’ll be out until April…. … fucking legend! 

He tried to kill Casemiro as well apparently (did not watch it)..

Been working in Darlo on train back its buzzing. Just left CLS everyone on the cans. I now need to decide drop my bag home (fawdon) or hoy in left luggage at central station. I’ve already had 3 pints so I’m reckoning the latter option is best 

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’ll have you know that there is absolutely no evidence that ‘he’ had anything approaching sanity when he arrived… .

Hide contents

7C2B0063-27DE-4320-92F7-DD6CF918DFBF.thumb.jpeg.6831a981e2ab9afc4bc4eb1376ecb06e.jpeg

One of my all time favourite scenes from any film. Milligan just stood there, befuddled, whilst the throng move on 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

As minor as it seems, I hope everything pre-match hits the right note and all the timings, etc. are sound.

With Schak playing and Gordon/Ashby being introduced, there's a natural lead-in to a proper bouncing atmosphere in the immediacy before the players walk out and then as they do walk out.

Would be nice to have O Fortuna and Local Hero in sync for the first time in weeks. :lol: