Newcastle United vs. Southampton (1-0 agg.): 31/01/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup SF, 2nd leg (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I'm a sap, and have just stuck £12.50 on Southampton to 'win the tie' at SkyBet, returning exactly £200 profit if it comes in. 100%, not even 99.9% hope to lose that money, but I guess an extra £200 in my pocket would be a tiny degree of comfort should the worst happen.

16/1 does look massive generally if looking at it from an objective perspective, it's only 1-0.

5 minutes ago, Big River said:

why are people being weird about the DJ lad? extra pint ffs :lol: have a word.

I love it.  Rave/dance music is a massive part of the younger generations identity in the NE now like it or not. 

Not sure how anyone can't like the rave he gone outside of SJ metro station :lol:

Just now, Paullow said:

I'm a sap, and have just stuck £12.50 on Southampton to 'win the tie' at SkyBet, returning exactly £200 profit if it comes in. 100%, not even 99.9% hope to lose that money, but I guess an extra £200 in my pocket would be a tiny degree of comfort should the worst happen.

16/1 does look massive generally if looking at it from an objective perspective, it's only 1-0.

:lol: Cool, now we know who to blame if we lose.

40 minutes ago, Rich said:

As minor as it seems, I hope everything pre-match hits the right note and all the timings, etc. are sound.

With Schak playing and Gordon/Ashby being introduced, there's a natural lead-in to a proper bouncing atmosphere in the immediacy before the players walk out and then as they do walk out.

Would be nice to have O Fortuna and Local Hero in sync for the first time in weeks. :lol:

Shak - posts on here

Schar - NUFC defender

Schak - fuck knows