Sander Berge

Big fan of a squad jam packed full of big, hard nasty cunts tbh. They've got to be able to play but being an utter misery to play against is vital like. Just make the lives of opponents as uncomfortable as possible in as many areas of the park as possible, loan with a view to a permanent sounds ideal unless Maddison is coming in.

38 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Twitter really shows how clueless people are. Crying about this and saying it’s an embarrassment etc. Just got a temp ban for telling someone as such. 

The ‘why are we getting players from the Championship’ brigade out in full force I take it?  ‘Just go and get Maddison for £80m’ etc. 

Thick as pig shit that lot, not even worth interacting with them. 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

The ‘why are we getting players from the Championship’ brigade out in full force I take it?  ‘Just go and get Maddison for £80m’ etc. 

Until y'know, a Liverpool sign them and then it's 'why weren't we in for them' etc.

Didn't he get loads of good reviews when they were last in the Premier League or have I imagined that?.

Don't really know much about him apart from his name cropping up more than other midfielders in the championship, no problem picking up players from the lower leagues as long as they are good enough. 

Cannot remember much of him in the Premier League but going by Dennis Wise scouting he looks more suited to the RCM role with Bruno remaining in the middle.

Statistically a pretty poor passer but he otherwise seems like a giant Declan Rice who’s better in the final third.

22 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Read conflicting reports on his pace. He is either slower than Shelvey or has a deceptive turn of pace given his size. Same was said of Burn.

And Botman.

Although Burn it has kind of played out.

29 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

No wonder journos get fed up with them at times and decide to wind them up 🙂