Newcastle United 2-1 Southampton - Tell me Ma, me Ma, I won't be home for tea... (31/01/2023)

Disco

4 minutes ago, worthy said:

Bittersweet feeling, over the moon with getting in to a final. But Bruno G out next game and with our weak as shit bench and backup players to choose from, it feels rough.

Chance for Gordon to show us what he's got. Let's look at it that way.

Hasn't sunk in yet. As a kid, seeing us in back to back finals felt normal. Hasn't fucking happened since :lol:

I'm so happy we seized our opportunity. Had a good bit or fortune with this semi. Made the most of it.

We're in a fucking cup final!!!! Can't  believe it. I've been on this forum for so many years, one of my first posts was being gutted we'd lost Milner to Aston Villa :lol:, I wasn't sure we'd ever get to celebrate even being in a cup final during those soul sucking Ashley years. Was on edge until the very last second, but we've done it. We finally get to see Wembley. Whatever happens, I love this team and our manager. Who'd have thought it a year ago, eh?

12 minutes ago, worthy said:

Bittersweet feeling, over the moon with getting in to a final. But Bruno G out next game and with our weak as shit bench and backup players to choose from, it feels rough.

We can drop Joe into midfield and have Gordon, ASM and Isak as options.