[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Got the 27th off work now. One way or another I'm going to be in a complete state and in no way fit for work. :lol:

I've got a mate who is a ST holder and isn't planning on going to Wembley so I might actually be able to get his ticket. He only went to last night's game though so not sure if he will even get a Wembley ticket?

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

As a ticketless wanker not going to London they better be putting a giant screen on the pitch at SJP and filling the fucker to the rafters. It has to happen!

I remember they did that for the FA Cup finals back in the day, had 4 tiny screens in the middle of SJP. [emoji38] Pretty sure the Odeon in town was packed too. 

Can't wait for then just to release the ticket news and then I can look forward to the final one way or another.

At the minute I'm in constant anxiety over whether I'll get a ticket or not 

Least will soon know either way if its possible and can sort stuff/get over it from there and focus on the actual thing itself .

Been to all 4 of the home games and got 8 points on my current ST since getting it back so should be alright all being well but still! 

5 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Can't wait for then just to release the ticket news and then I can look forward to the final one way or another.

At the minute I'm in constant anxiety over whether I'll get a ticket or not 

Least will soon know either way if its possible and can sort stuff/get over it from there and focus on the actual thing itself .

Been to all 4 of the home games and got 8 points on my current ST since getting it back so should be alright all being well but still! 

I’d be 99.9% you’ll be fine

Aye I can understand folk having doubts about whether they'll get a ticket. But if you're a ST holder and have attended a couple of LC matches I'm sure you'll be fine. I am resigned to not being able to go but hope everyone with a ticket makes the most of the occasion. These day's don't come along very often so absorb every ounce of the experience.

It may be our 1st of many trophies but do not take that for granted and let's win the f@@@ing thing.

However it works out people will complain.. i don't agree with purely doing on it on cup games however. Could get someone who goes home and away but can't do midweek games, does that mean they should'nt be allowed a ticket?

Edited by NUFC91

3 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

However it works out people will complain.. i don't agree with purely doing on it on cup games however. Could get someone who goes home and away but can't do midweek games, does that mean they should'nt be allowed a ticket?

That's the risk you run? By not getting a season ticket you run the risk of not guaranteeing yourself tickets for every league game. By not bothering with the cup games you run the risk of not going to the Cup Final at the end of it when someone else might have went to most of the run.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That's the risk you run? By not getting a season ticket you run the risk of not guaranteeing yourself tickets for every league game. By not bothering with the cup games you run the risk of not going to the Cup Final at the end of it when someone else might have went to most of the run.

Agreed no way to keep everyone happy, i bought ticketa for 3 out the 4 home times and went to Southampton away plus got 170 loyal points. 

I moved down south for work but would be gutted if i couldnt travel up for cup game and it cost me a finals ticket if i has travelled home and away.

Like we say no way keep everyone happy.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Would like to think that having a season ticket with 20 points on and going to the four cup home games would guarantee me a ticket , would actually be pretty disappointed with the club if it didn’t .

It will