[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Oh, fuck mate that is brutal.

Yep - did tell my dad he should have gone up for the semi final!

Any method they used would annoyed someone, but surprised loyalty points don't factor in beyond the first set of tickets.

I thought the first category might have just been done purely on loyalty points, maybe 50+, but it's sort of what I expected otherwise.

Think they've got the balance just about right, but that's gutting to hear about ST holders living away who can't get up for midweeks.

Considering Red Cafes name of us in their thread title: "Saudi Athletico Arabia", can we please retaliate with an appropriate name?

It's like nobody watches us play football and just think we waste time and roll around the floor. 

Jog on. I hope we fooking dick them, I can't stand their self righteous entitlement. 

They'll be owned by a state soon and I will rain down on them with all the shit they've given us! 

3 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

Considering Red Cafes name of us in their thread title: "Saudi Athletico Arabia", can we please retaliate with an appropriate name?

It's like nobody watches us play football and just think we waste time and roll around the floor. 

Jog on. I hope we fooking dick them, I can't stand their self righteous entitlement. 

They'll be owned by a state soon and I will rain down on them with all the shit they've given us! 

No, let them twist we don’t need to be so petty. 

I saw the other day that the Spurs forum GloryGlory automatically corrects our name to ‘Saudi Sports Washing Project’ :lol:.

Let them stand on the high ground, the avalanche is coming soon enough.

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

I assume trust members were invited to give their own thoughts to the trust before they spoke with the club?

:yao:

Might as well have just said "We asked Alex what he thought was best"

Edited by Sima

Just now, christ said:

In period six, so little to no chance but a man can dream.

I think the club have got it pretty much spot on here for what it’s worth. 

Really harsh on people like matey up there with 90 points but no cup games. Think phase one should have included anybody above fifty points 

2 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Really harsh on people like matey up there with 90 points but no cup games. Think phase one should have included anybody above fifty points 

Theres more allocation than there is ST holders, so counting out those ST holders that wont go, if you have an ST and want a ticket you'll get one. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Theres more allocation than there is ST holders, so counting out those ST holders that wont go, if you have an ST and want a ticket you'll get one. 

Depends what the corporate grab is tbh

9 minutes ago, GeordieT said:

One unintended consequence of this is that in the future it’ll be significantly harder to get home cup tickets.

aye. in Hughesy's case he could have bought 1 cup ticket for £20 and just not turn up. which benefits nobody.

it's a really difficult situation and a hard one to get right. I think they've done the best they can and it seems pretty fair overall.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Sadly not true, as our allocation published won't include the tickets dished out to corporate and hospitality. Probably would have been useful if the club did publish that, in fairness.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Is this confirmed? I’ve looked for season ticket numbers but can’t find out how many we have anywhere