[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

46 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Sadly not true, as our allocation published won't include the tickets dished out to corporate and hospitality. Probably would have been useful if the club did publish that, in fairness.

Can confirm, had an email and corporate are being offer same amount of seats as part of their package.

Wording may be vague, but reads like an almost guarantee of seats in category C?

40 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Just had an email, doesn't make it sound like you have a choice of where you're sat... 

Newcastle United have been allocated 32,761 tickets for the West End of Wembley Stadium. Tickets will be sold in order from the North Stand round to the South Stand.

That's a change of ends from the last five times we've been to Wembley. 

Hopefully it'll bring a change of luck.

31 minutes ago, jack j said:

Nah be more than that I reckon about 10k I reckon. Sure there was over 3000 with 100 or more loyalty points when it was last surveyed

That many? I don’t know tbh just would never expect any of the bigger away faves to drop below 100 points in that case and most do 

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

We didn't lay a glove on either of them in the two finals. I'd hope that in this one we at least make the opposition get out of 2nd gear.

Aye, always thought Man Utd was the most disappointing. Arsenal was poor but we at least hit the woodwork twice.

Man Utd we had a bit of hope beforehand that they'd concentrate on the CL Final a few days later, then Keane went off, and we still we got nowhere near.

They absolutely have to do non-transferable tickets and ID checks for events like this. It's absolutely crazy that they're going for £2k on reseller sites, you could easily outlaw that. 

I get that with normal away games every PL club doesn't want to get involved in checking people, but we're talking about the national stadium.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

Apparently Tranmere away sold out at 80 points and saints at 70 so unless I have missed something period 2 is an absolute waste of time ?

Tranmere went down to 10 points.

I do think it's probably been as fair as possible, certainly from a selfish perspective as I've had it pretty much confirmed today I've got a ticket.

However the only thing I would suggest is a tad unfair is section 6 - I think that should be equal to 5 at the least. A minor issue with what they've done, but they were never able to win.