[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

48 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I just checked and realised I had all emails about tickets marketing etc turned off ,have set to on now but paranoid it won’t be updated by Wednesday :lol:, I would like to think the usual book.nufc link works anyway without the need for clicking through an email.

I just swapped my email from work email to personal as no doubt epulf get stuck as spam on my work email.

Surely can just login and book be absoluteky carnage through a link can see it causing issues

9 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

I'm the same and initially I thought so.

But thinking about it now I'm not sure, we've got a good chance but I'm pretty sure it will sell out in period 3 so could be iffy.

There's about 13000 fans with 25 points and above and then couple that with period 2 which might take a few hundred more, I'm anticipating there'll be about 14000 sold in them sale periods.

So when you discount corporate I would imagine that leaves around 12000 tickets left for period 3 and I would safely assume more than 12000 fit the criteria so it'll be touch and go

Be very surprised if they have announced ballots etc if they expect tickets to sell out in period 3, they will have the exact number for each period so why go to the bother of mentioning ballots in 4-7 if they know it will sell out in 3. I read it as everyone in 1-3 is guaranteed a ticket then 4-7 is where it gets messy.

4 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

I just swapped my email from work email to personal as no doubt epulf get stuck as spam on my work email.

Surely can just login and book be absoluteky carnage through a link can see it causing issues

Yeah would be madness if could only actually access the site through an email link.

10 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

I'm the same and initially I thought so.

But thinking about it now I'm not sure, we've got a good chance but I'm pretty sure it will sell out in period 3 so could be iffy.

There's about 13000 fans with 25 points and above and then couple that with period 2 which might take a few hundred more, I'm anticipating there'll be about 14000 sold in them sale periods.

So when you discount corporate I would imagine that leaves around 12000 tickets left for period 3 and I would safely assume more than 12000 fit the criteria so it'll be touch and go

Just interesting that they have chosen not to ballot that period if more people qualify than their could be tickets left. Tried confirming with Box office but couldn’t get through 

15 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

So deserved after all your loyalty through the Bruce years!

Here for the safety wink?

Hide contents

:tino:

why aye man… 😂

5 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Be very surprised if they have announced ballots etc if they expect tickets to sell out in period 3, they will have the exact number for each period so why go to the bother of mentioning ballots in 4-7 if they know it will sell out in 3. I read it as everyone in 1-3 is guaranteed a ticket then 4-7 is where it gets messy.

Not everyone can make it to London/afford it/can get time off 

Apologies for those that have seen this already.

I'm coming up with some family for the game. If anyone is in Newcastle and wants to watch the final at a bar/fan park etc with a group of like-minded people, PM me.

Dad's, Mam's, sisters, brothers and all welcome. I'll arrange a small group and start a PM going in a week to discuss the best options (when we hear more).

Appreciate many many be on their own or coming in especially for it. Don't watch alone. PM me for details.

Edited by BlazeT44

Just now, Adam said:

Daft question but does anyone know who (if you can) to save card details in to the booking system? My ST is direct debit, and I can't find a way to save card details. 

IIRC correctly you have to enter you card at that checkout every time.

The website is archaic. 

41 minutes ago, Adam said:

We've had two away games, 1850 fan at Tranmere and 3200 at Southampton. So thats 5k tickets gone, if those who went to the away games have 25 points or went to all thw home games. Then how many ST holders have 25 points? Even if its 15k, that still leaves 10,000 tickets for block 3. The wording about sale and ballots says to me that, if you're in 1 2 or 3 you will get a ticket if you want one. 

There’ll be a lot of crossover in those two groups.  Wouldn’t be surprised if there were only 3.5K max taken out of those.

28 years supporting this club. The early years I thought it would be inevitable we'd win a trophy. The 3rd and 2nd place finishes. Shearer. 2 cup finals. Champions League. Then the idea of winning a trophy became such a fantasy I thought I'd never see this club lift a trophy before I died - even watching nothing clubs like Swansea and Wigan lifting trophies. I so badly NEED us to win this.

Edited by Skeletor

14 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Spoke to my mate who is very ITK. I think a fair chunk of this 33,000 allocation will be corporate.   

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pot 3 is a free for all and then that’ll be it sold out.

About 5k generally go to corporate 

10 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Has there been any actual substance behind a SJP beamback from anyone even vaguely ITK? 

For the slop that they serve in the ground and that it’ll still be relatively cold, personally it’s not for me.

Hanwell Town (Toon) FC

@hanwelltownfc

·

40m

Less than 15 mins! You can purchase your tickets for PRE MATCH drinks in our clubhouse in just under 15 minutes. We’re one bus from Wembley (297), you can see the arch from our ground! We won’t have a screening of the game but the pub down the road will!

Give them a follow on twitter.  They are wiling to help.

Hanwell Town (Toon) FC

@hanwelltownfc

·

28m

Evening Geordies! You can now book a ticket to come to Hanwell Town PRE-MATCH. https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=2504… Tickets are £5 and you will be given a drinks token on arrival which can be used on beer/soft drinks etc Open from 9am

Surely each pot should have x number of tickets for each? Maybe slightly weighted in favor of more "experienced" pots? That seems the only fair way to get a more diverse cross section of fans in there and not just the pissed up coke head kids who get to fuck off from work every week and have 90+ loyalty points or whatever?

ie: Pot 1 has 8000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1, then Pot 2 has 5000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1 and Pot 2? etc etc?

Edited by cubaricho