[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

We'll have the last laugh;

a.) When we win it - cause we will..

b.) When Chelsea go bankrupt - as new owners are just gambling with the club. And the house always wins.

19 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Surely each pot should have x number of tickets for each? Maybe slightly weighted in favor of more "experienced" pots? That seems the only fair way to get a more diverse cross section of fans in there and not just the pissed up coke head kids who get to fuck off from work every week and have 90+ loyalty points or whatever?

ie: Pot 1 has 8000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1, then Pot 2 has 5000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1 and Pot 2? etc etc?

Good idea and fairer, but season ticket holders rule all in football. Older season ticket holders especially. 

Will probably be the most boring and frustrating match all season. They will fake injuries after every duel, spend 90 seconds to take throwins, freekicks and goalkicks. By far the worst team entertaining wise in the history of the PL.

We need to score as fast as possible to prevent them from shutting down the match and ruin a cup final. We must play one touch fotball with heavy pace from the start and stop them from shithousing this game.

Not looking forward to this game at all. Not because I fear their quality, just because they represent the worst football has to offer, on and off the pitch.

Let's smash them and kickstart our dominans under ETH!

:kurt:

Going to drag so much to Wednesday man, I'm an anxiety ridden wreck at the minute, know I probably should be ok in period 3, but I think it'll be touch and go and its making me nervous as fuck.

Can't imagine the euphoria on Wednesday if I get one, think it'll match us actually getting to the bloody final haha

So we’re having to negotiate a bunch of plastic fans from a doped up nothing club being giddy about ‘achieving’ a final place, a shit house team, cheating for 90 minutes, a nation state, having to avoid potential abductions and dismemberment if we win, the partisan English media hellbent on Newcastle winning, the lopsided fixtures and FA/PL deciding to clog our schedules, infeasible decisions being ruled against us pretty much every match…..will make it all so much sweeter if we win!

RedCafe is legitimately the funniest place on the internet at the minute [emoji38]

41 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Surely each pot should have x number of tickets for each? Maybe slightly weighted in favor of more "experienced" pots? That seems the only fair way to get a more diverse cross section of fans in there and not just the pissed up coke head kids who get to fuck off from work every week and have 90+ loyalty points or whatever?

ie: Pot 1 has 8000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1, then Pot 2 has 5000 tickets open to those eligible for Pot 1 and Pot 2? etc etc?

You’d be a bit pissed off if you were in Pot 1 and you ended up missing out but folk in Pot 6 got them.

19 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Going to drag so much to Wednesday man, I'm an anxiety ridden wreck at the minute, know I probably should be ok in period 3, but I think it'll be touch and go and its making me nervous as fuck.

Can't imagine the euphoria on Wednesday if I get one, think it'll match us actually getting to the bloody final haha

You’ll be fine man! 😂

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Reckon there’s a way to get the mainstream media to call us Newcastle United?

We could buy Man U and call them Leddersford Town in honour of Steve Bruce.

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Spoke to my mate who is very ITK. I think a fair chunk of this 33,000 allocation will be corporate.   

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pot 3 is a free for all and then that’ll be it sold out.

It’s easy to work out if you can figure out how many corporate seats are normally sold on a match day, because every single one of them has been offered 1 ticket. So I’m guessing around 3,000 for hospitality clients.

What do people think the craic is with emails, i've just changed mine aa my company email is a bastard for security.

Do i login monday at 10am and buy a ticket or will it be only valid via link? Worried my new email doesnt sink in time...

I would ring box office tomorrow but will never ger through

Edited by NUFC91

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyone know if people in different pots but in the same friends group will be seated together if they buy tickets in the same price category but on different days?

No, sounds like they won’t be.

20 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyone know if people in different pots but in the same friends group will be seated together if they buy tickets in the same price category but on different days?

if theres seats left then yes i would expect so

22 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

What do people think the craic is with emails, i've just changed mine aa my company email is a bastard for security.

Do i login monday at 10am and buy a ticket or will it be only valid via link? Worried my new email doesnt sink in time...

I would ring box office tomorrow but will never ger through

Whos mentioned the email link like? Must have missed that?

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

Whos mentioned the email link like? Must have missed that?

Just says "club will email supporter when eligable to direct the to ticketing website.

I'm hoping that means just reminder and you log on?

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

SITTING TOGETHER

Fans who wish to sit together must have linked their online ticketing accounts at book.nufc.co.uk in advance using 'friends and family'.

A maximum of SIX tickets can be purchased per transaction and all supporters must have the same required level of eligibility and select the same ticket price brand for the transaction to be processed. Travel Groups are not available for this match.

So you would need to book in the same block. So if you're Block 1 but mates are block 3 then you need to buy at once in 3. Assuming you have linked them on your account as well. 

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

It’s what they’ve basically done. Until you know the uptake of the first pot you don’t know how much they can carry across exactly but they will of done the maths to cover the first few pots comfortably. You’ve got to realise ultimately it’s a cup final with less than 30K on sale if the corporate are getting the first 3-5k. You’ve got to set a certain bar height to get them. You were never getting near them with just a membership as there are too big a number of fans fitting even the highest criteria let alone basic criteria of a ST and some cup attendance.

I'm amazed to think that being in pot 4 (zero pts now. Lost my old stash when I temporarily gave it up) gives me more chance than someone with 100s of points who hasn't been to any of the cup ties., if I understand it correctly of course.

Edited by Scoreboard82