[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

I'm amazed to think that being in pot 4 (zero pts now. Lost my old stash when I temporarily gave it up) gives me more chance than someone with 100s of points who hasn't been to any of the cup ties.

The amount of STs with 100 points without cup purchase history will probably be in single to very low double figures you’d imagine. Even if they didn’t attend they’d of purchased in the main. It’s the club trying to give a small opportunity to fans of the last couple of years unable to build up any LPs due to demand.

2 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

RedCafe is legitimately the funniest place on the internet at the minute 

Why've they been allowed to postpone their league game against Brighton? 

fecking bullshit that.

Edited by Geogaddi

1 hour ago, Adam said:

SITTING TOGETHER

Fans who wish to sit together must have linked their online ticketing accounts at book.nufc.co.uk in advance using 'friends and family'.

A maximum of SIX tickets can be purchased per transaction and all supporters must have the same required level of eligibility and select the same ticket price brand for the transaction to be processed. Travel Groups are not available for this match.

So you would need to book in the same block. So if you're Block 1 but mates are block 3 then you need to buy at once in 3. Assuming you have linked them on your account as well. 

gonna be hard, i'm pot 1 but my kids will be pot 3.

i dont want to have to wait till pot 3 to get my y=ticket so will just risk it and hope all categories are left still by pot 3.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

Why've they been allowed to postpone their league game against Brighton? 

fecking bullshit that.

“Well make them play it the Wednesday before”

How about fuck off?

7 hours ago, LFEE said:

The amount of STs with 100 points without cup purchase history will probably be in single to very low double figures you’d imagine. Even if they didn’t attend they’d of purchased in the main. It’s the club trying to give a small opportunity to fans of the last couple of years unable to build up any LPs due to demand.

Aye, true. Just quite surprised that there seems to be less emphasis on pts and more on cup games attended. 

29 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Froggy it doesn’t matter if you read RedCafe or not man [emoji38]

The forum is funny, it’s not about you.

Never said it was about me. You're going on to an opposition forum with over 20m posts, finding a few idiots and then posting them on here for a little giggle and acting like they represent our entire fanbase.

It's like me posting on there and showing posts from Womblemaster and acting like all NUFC fans are like this. Or going on Twitter and finding people who thought Bruce did a great job and calling you ungrateful.

Please stop it. :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

Never said it was about me. You're going on to an opposition forum with over 20m posts, finding a few idiots and then posting them on here for a little giggle and acting like they represent our entire fanbase.

It's like me posting on there and showing posts from Womblemaster and acting like all NUFC fans are like this. Or going on Twitter and finding people who thought Bruce did a great job and calling you ungrateful.

Please stop it. :lol:

I’ve never once said it was representative of the entire fanbase [emoji38]

You’re making shit up, I find RedCafe funny as fuck, as I do RTG, or RAWK. 

36 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I’ve never once said it was representative of the entire fanbase [emoji38]

You’re making shit up, I find RedCafe funny as fuck, as I do RTG, or RAWK

RTG and RedCafe can be entertaining and funny. RAWK is mental illness.

19 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Just me that finds it annoying their name is first in the fixture?

We got to the final first, should be us imo.

I take your point, but in the grand scheme of things to get annoyed about…

16 hours ago, jwclark2342 said:

Hanwell Town (Toon) FC

@hanwelltownfc

·

28m

Evening Geordies! You can now book a ticket to come to Hanwell Town PRE-MATCH. https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=2504… Tickets are £5 and you will be given a drinks token on arrival which can be used on beer/soft drinks etc Open from 9am

Now that sounds great. 

6 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Aye, true. Just quite surprised that there seems to be less emphasis on pts and more on cup games attended. 

There is though. P1 & P2 basically does they’ve just cleverly worded P2 by saying at least one away cup game which is basically saying 10pts or more as that is as low as it went down for Tranmere.

Anyone who’s had a ST for 2-3yrs has opportunities to get up to that mark. So that’s the majority of deserving ST holders covered there. 

What the club have tried to do is acknowledge that over last 14 months that it will of been hard to earn an new loyalty points which many have bemoaned so they’ve equally rewarded those getting home cup games but they aren’t really being prioritised over those with more loyalty points.

There was always going to be a cup purchase element attached to Final tickets as it ain’t the league and the club will always want to encourage and reward take up of tickets for the earlier rounds in particular. Which they’ve done.

As I’ve said before the only thing I might of changed was merge P5&6 or reverse them but maybe have the amount of games P6 must of attended 3 or 4 not just 1.

loads ST holders that went to every cup home game but got group of tickets to sit together but not in their own names.

they're worried about getting tickets.

but tbh most ST holders should be able to get one.