[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

In all seriousness, in what world is the Bruno and Casemiro incidents worthy of the same ban? Bruno mistimed a tackle by milliseconds, which ended up with him landing on the players ankle. Casemiro purposefully grabbed someone by the throat. Surely the latter is considerably worse?

2 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

In all seriousness, in what world is the Bruno and Casemiro incidents worthy of the same ban? Bruno mistimed a tackle by milliseconds, which ended up with him landing on the players ankle. Casemiro purposefully grabbed someone by the throat. Surely the latter is considerably worse?

I mean Bruno's was much more dangerous.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Think they're going to target Burn, so that nullifies Joelinton and Willock if the Arsenal game is to go by.

If we're going to win this, got the feeling it'll be 1-0 Almiron.

He’s from Blyth, though - haven’t they heard?

I think you’re right, BTW.  Though I suspect Trippier vs Rashford is the one which could really count.  I wonder how far up Trippier will risk going?  We’ll do a high press no matter what, but I’m curious to see if Trippier will be a little deeper than normal. 

I reckon it’ll go to period 5 and sell out there.

Did think they’d possibly keep some back like they do for league games for other periods, but apparently that isn’t happening. Fair enough really. 

Edited by Danh1

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

There'll only be about 15000 maximum that can buy in period 1 and 2 altogether, so there'll definitely be at least some left for p3 on Wednesday, but yeah looks like it's guaranteed anyway, fingers crossed

I’d be surprised if it’s that many tbh. How many have 25+ points? I think less that 10k. Maybe closer to 5k. And p2 is basically anyone that bought a ticket for Tranmere and has less than 25 points. So a few hundred at most.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

I’d be surprised if it’s that many tbh. How many have 25+ points? I think less that 10k. Maybe closer to 5k. And p2 is basically anyone that bought a ticket for Tranmere and has less than 25 points. So a few hundred at most.

Yeah I did think that, but going off what the trust released last year about how many season ticket holders had points it went :-

100+ - 2000 fans

50-99 - 3000

30+ -8000

So that's 13k there and would imagine quite a few more have 25 plus so there is quite a lot of people eligible there today. Obviously they won't all go but probably a fair chunk will want to

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Yeah I did think that, but going off what the trust released last year about how many season ticket holders had points it went :-

100+ - 2000 fans

50-99 - 3000

30+ -8000

So that's 13k there and would imagine quite a few more have 25 plus so there is quite a lot of people eligible there today. Obviously they won't all go but probably a fair chunk will want to

Fair enough, I’ve never seen those numbers before. Not sure that really seems to correlate to how sales go, but if that’s what they’ve said then we have to assume it’s correct. 

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Fair enough, I’ve never seen those numbers before. Not sure that really seems to correlate to how sales go, but if that’s what they’ve said then we have to assume it’s correct. 

Yeah it did seem odd, this is where it was shared

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/03/club-meets-newcastle-united-fans-with-info-on-loyalty-points-and-season-ticket-sales-shared/

Must be loads of fans with historic points that don't go to many aways anymore I guess?