[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

19 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Yeah I did think that, but going off what the trust released last year about how many season ticket holders had points it went :-

100+ - 2000 fans

50-99 - 3000

30+ -8000

So that's 13k there and would imagine quite a few more have 25 plus so there is quite a lot of people eligible there today. Obviously they won't all go but probably a fair chunk will want to

That/the article doesn't read as 13k, but as 8k. It says '30+' is 8k, not '30-50.' So the 8k is inclusive of the 2k+3k, not in addition to. It's a confusing way for them to write it. It also makes more sense that way, as it'd be weird if there were 8k on 30-50 specifically. 

Edited by Superior Acuña

11 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Yeah it did seem odd, this is where it was shared

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/03/club-meets-newcastle-united-fans-with-info-on-loyalty-points-and-season-ticket-sales-shared/

Must be loads of fans with historic points that don't go to many aways anymore I guess?

Wonder if that 8k on 30+ includes the 5k in the other two brackets? Having 8k on between 30-49 seems a bit unlikely.

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

8000 ahead of me in the queue. Does it let you choose where to sit?

Yeah.01A786A9-2DE8-4633-A209-508686CABED6.thumb.png.26cc19f52f766215486790208ceda1f1.png

And then you pick your individual seat like for home games.

Edited by SteV

11 minutes ago, SteV said:

Two sorted in Block 134 behind the goal (not sure if that’s the safe standing bit?). 

An actual Cup Final at Wembley. Fucking hell.

Ditto.:D

Just realised that's the safe standing area too. Get in.

Edited by Scoot

Burnsy claiming on Twitter that the club have confirmed that all sales periods will be going ahead. So if that’s true they must be holding some back for each group.

Alternatively he’s just completely made it up.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Burnsy claiming on Twitter that the club have confirmed that all sales periods will be going ahead. So if that’s true they must be holding some back for each group.

Probably bollocks.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Like burnsy knows anything 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, nufcnick said:

Like burnsy knows anything 

He doesn’t. But he is desperate enough to constantly badger the box office to try and get something he can pass off as “info”.

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

Nothing that weirdo has said is true I’d imagine it’ll be the opposite 

1 minute ago, OCOCOL said:

Just so people know I never got the email confirming my eligibility but I logged on this morning and managed to book mine and be mates tickets ok. We’re block 131. Howayyyy

Yeah, it seems the email we got told about is just the one we got the other day confirming which group you were in.

7 minutes ago, SteV said:

Yeah, it seems the email we got told about is just the one we got the other day confirming which group you were in.

That makes sense but it didn’t actually confirm it - you had to work it out for yourself (simple enough for most I Ona but..). Need a new Head of CRM / Supporter comms in Summer :-D

Probably been asked before but, help me out.

I got an email on Friday explaining that the allocation was based on some set criteria, it then went on to say my time was Wednesday 8th from 10am (i.e. Period 3).

There is no specific link or any clue of which site I need to be in to join the queue on Wednesday.

For those that got tickets today, did you get a second email with the link or what did you do to get into the queue today?

Thanks.