[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Just now, pinkeye said:

Probably been asked before but, help me out.

I got an email on Friday explaining that the allocation was based on some set criteria, it then went on to say my time was Wednesday 8th from 10am (i.e. Period 3).

There is no specific link or any clue of which site I need to be in to join the queue on Wednesday.

For those that got tickets today, did you get a second email with the link or what did you do to get into the queue today?

Thanks.

Specifically says on NUFC.COM to log on as you would whether you were sent an email or not, presumably based on something they have been told by the club

Just now, Hovagod said:

Specifically says on NUFC.COM to log on as you would whether you were sent an email or not, presumably based on something they have been told by the club

Thanks, I read it like that but, then thought - what stops me logging in today if it is the standard booking site.  So I did and it directs me to a ticket sale that was open on 2nd Feb.  I guess they have something that will open the access to the booking page on Wednesday when it is my turn.  

2 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Thanks, I read it like that but, then thought - what stops me logging in today if it is the standard booking site.  So I did and it directs me to a ticket sale that was open on 2nd Feb.  I guess they have something that will open the access to the booking page on Wednesday when it is my turn.  

Yeah, there was no further email today. So when it comes to Wednesday just log on and you’ll be able to buy.

Would expect Wednesday’s queue to be quite lengthy mind.

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I guess it'll be like the login for normal ticket sales, if you're not eligible you won't be able to access that game? 

I just went on it out of curiosity and it’s exactly that 

image.thumb.png.8cb125de527689be4b0ae09bc1fb50b2.png

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

I just went on it out of curiosity and it’s exactly that 

image.thumb.png.8cb125de527689be4b0ae09bc1fb50b2.png

I got that but when I logged in - I could choose to buy tickets for the cup final. 

im sure the UX on the site will be improved soon 

got my brother a safe standing within 20 minutes of waiting.

i'm waiting till pot 3 to sit with my kids.

tuesday will be quiet.

think wednseday will be much longer waiting times as people try and get seats together.

1 minute ago, OCOCOL said:

I got that but when I logged in - I could choose to buy tickets for the cup final. 

I was logged in 

So exciting man seeing people able to get tickets, buzzing/petrified for Wednesday when it's my turn - thankfully going out drinking tomorrow night or there's no chance I'd have been able to sleep haha.

Nervous now about the quality of tickets that will be available, ideally don't want to be in the gods but tbf I've sat about as high as you can before there as got a mate who's a Spurs fan and the view is fine, just want to feel a part of it. Ticket anywhere will be unreal mind.

4 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Assuming you meet the criteria which obviously matches up once you log in. 

Tbh I think the process is about as straight forward as it can be with regards to buying from the site. 

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

So exciting man seeing people able to get tickets, buzzing/petrified for Wednesday when it's my turn - thankfully going out drinking tomorrow night or there's no chance I'd have been able to sleep haha.

Nervous now about the quality of tickets that will be available, ideally don't want to be in the gods but tbf I've sat about as high as you can before there as got a mate who's a Spurs fan and the view is fine, just want to feel a part of it. Ticket anywhere will be unreal mind.

Seems like the majority have gone for Cat 3 tickets today. So would imagine most of that green section behind the goal will have gone. 

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

Seems like the majority have gone for Cat 3 tickets today. So would imagine most of that green section behind the goal will have gone. 

Would you mind giving updated screenshots of the seating plan... assuming you can get in without queuing for hours obviously. 

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

I presume the usual website queueing system is in use?

Yeah. Seemed fairly swift today (obviously as less eligible people attempting to log on). Probably be worse on Wednesday as loads more in p3, but still shouldn’t be anywhere near as bad as regular member sale home games.

Seen something on Twitter suggesting people in pot one have been able to buy tickets for their mates through linked accounts for people in pot four and five which is worrying if true .

Edited by Geogaddi

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Seen something on Twitter suggesting people in pot one have been able to buy tickets for their mates through linked accounts for people in pot four and five which is worrying if true .

no i tried and it didnt work

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Would you mind giving updated screenshots of the seating plan... assuming you can get in without queuing for hours obviously. 

This is my block currently. I’ll add some others later this afternoon when presumably everyone from p1 has got sorted.F5D8DCCE-1521-4359-BD98-4C44212BF3D5.thumb.png.6ccaefa5298b83869d67496670776d39.png

Worth noting that it looks like a good chunk of the best seats behind the goal have gone to our club staff/nufc corporate allocation. 

Rows 20-28 in blocks 132 through to 135 were greyed out when I logged on. 

And rows 19-44 in block 131 were all greyed out.

Still loads of tickets left for p3

Edited by TheDimpleboy
Missing info

people saying they have bough tickets for others in pot 2 or 3 etc isnt true.

i just logged on again and got straight in (no waiting time at present) and it would let me get my pot 1 tickets but wouldnt let me buy for anyone in lower pots.