[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Does anyone know what the crack is with flags - I have a 12 ft by 6 RN ending with NUFC etc on it . But it has been put away rinds we were last in Europe . Anywhere easy to display it / will it be allowed? I have been to nee Wembley to see Whitley Bay and North Shields play but even that was 14 snd 8 years ago respectively so cannot remember 

2 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

5 of us behind goal, whats intresting is pricing bracket, 3 seats behind falls into cat 3

It’s because the blocks slightly higher up behind the goal are the safe standing area. So not only are you allowed to stand but higher elevation so better view all round. Went for one of those for the extra money. Should be class hopefully.

35 minutes ago, LFEE said:

It’s because the blocks slightly higher up behind the goal are the safe standing area. So not only are you allowed to stand but higher elevation so better view all round. Went for one of those for the extra money. Should be class hopefully.

We wanted to sit there but mate booked area below by accident. Our fans need rocket up arse if they even think about sitting.

1 minute ago, geordiekris said:

Just spoken to the box office there and if you're in period 3 you can't apply to sit with someone in period 4 and below which seems mental. Feel sorry for any parents with kids who this will affect as under 14's must be with an adult. 

It will be because not everyone in period 4 and below is guaranteed a ticket. 

Just now, Geogaddi said:

It will be because not everyone in period 4 and below is guaranteed a ticket. 

But why can't I take a gamble and drop down to period 4 meaning thereyll be an extra ticket for phase 4 available if I'm not taking up mine In period 3? 

seems an utter farce 

6 minutes ago, geordiekris said:

But why can't I take a gamble and drop down to period 4 meaning thereyll be an extra ticket for phase 4 available if I'm not taking up mine In period 3? 

seems an utter farce 

My understanding is that you can drop down. Are they saying 1-3 can't drop down to 4 and below ?

Even if you could, it's a risky manoeuvre to gamble on it given the ballot for period 4. And that's if there's even any tickets left after period 3 obvz. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

14 minutes ago, geordiekris said:

seems an utter farce 

Id suggest that you haven’t explained yourself to the box office clearly as your post on here is confusing and could be taken a different way if that’s how you’ve asked them.

You can’t buy tickets for P4 during P3 let’s be clear 🙂

I would think you could buy P3 at P4 stage but you run the risk of there being none.

Maybe ask them again.

Edited by LFEE

I asked if I'm in period 3 can I take the risk entering at period 4 instead as I wanted to sit next to my brother.

She said it wasn't possible. I either buy mine in period 3 or miss out. He would have to hope he's successful in period 4 and try get as close to mine as possible. 

3 minutes ago, geordiekris said:

I asked if I'm in period 3 can I take the risk entering at period 4 instead as I wanted to sit next to my brother.

She said it wasn't possible. I either buy mine in period 3 or miss out. He would have to hope he's successful in period 4 and try get as close to mine as possible. 

Well that’s much clearer 👍🏻 Very interesting. I wonder if something fishy is going on and club going to take more tickets post P3.

My best advice to you is wait until late Wednesday night before buying your seat and select an area with most availability around it and maybe one seat in at end of row. That way your friend has more chance Thursday morning selecting a single seat at end of the row right beside you.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Well that’s much clearer 👍🏻 Very interesting. I wonder if something fishy is going on and club going to take more tickets post P3.

My best advice to you is wait until late Wednesday night before buying your seat and select an area with most availability around it and maybe one seat in at end of row. That way your friend has more chance Thursday morning selecting a single seat at end of the row right beside you.

If p4 is a ballot you won’t be able to pick your seat, I wouldn’t have thought?

27 minutes ago, geordiekris said:

Just stand with them anyways. Surely people aren’t going to be arsey and everyone will be stood anyways, like a standard away game.