[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

10 minutes ago, SteV said:

If p4 is a ballot you won’t be able to pick your seat, I wouldn’t have thought?

Interesting thought. I’d of thought ballot just referred to how many on sale that day not the inability to choose your seat. Bit like a gig. So basically less tickets for actual sale for everyone who is P4 eligible so no guarantees hence a ballot.

If what you are saying is the way they go they’d still offer you choice of price point availability on sections with seats I’d imagine. I’d of thought you could still choose actual seat though. Back in 98&99 I think no one could select any specific seats and you just chose your price point and they’d group you together like an away game now. That applied to everyone. Stadium layout was far more basic though.

I’ve spoke to box office about ballot as was unable to locate the terms

If unsuccessful in 4 you don’t move to 5 and so on.

it seems that if you are in 4-7 you may have an equal chance. 

when you apply you fill in the ballot sheet online and then pray until the following Tuesday 

I'm in pot 3, but my dad, who has attended all of the same cup games + is a ST holder, didn't receive an email. When I bought the Leicester ticket, we missed the pick your own seat deadline and booked elsewhere, but I didn't link him to the booking in the new seats. Spoke to the box office and they said there's nothing they can do, even though he can prove he was at the game. I get why they can't change retrospectively but it's still pretty crap. Best hope for my sake that he can get something in the ballot :lol:

12 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I'm in pot 3, but my dad, who has attended all of the same cup games + is a ST holder, didn't receive an email. When I bought the Leicester ticket, we missed the pick your own seat deadline and booked elsewhere, but I didn't link him to the booking in the new seats. Spoke to the box office and they said there's nothing they can do, even though he can prove he was at the game. I get why they can't change retrospectively but it's still pretty crap. Best hope for my sake that he can get something in the ballot :lol:

Yeah that's the exact same boat I'm in

16 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I’ve spoke to box office about ballot as was unable to locate the terms

If unsuccessful in 4 you don’t move to 5 and so on.

it seems that if you are in 4-7 you may have an equal chance. 

when you apply you fill in the ballot sheet online and then pray until the following Tuesday 

I get the feeling they will reserve X amount for the p4 ballot, then decreasing numbers for 5-7. So a separate ballot for each pot, but the higher up you are the more chance there will be of getting one.

14 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Is the Leicester ticket included in your purchase history on the nufc.co.uk website?

1 hour ago, geordiekris said:

I asked if I'm in period 3 can I take the risk entering at period 4 instead as I wanted to sit next to my brother.

She said it wasn't possible. I either buy mine in period 3 or miss out. He would have to hope he's successful in period 4 and try get as close to mine as possible. 

if its just to sit next to ur brother - i'd get one in pot3 and let him go to ballot.

i'm sure you'll manage to get round the stadium within limits to sit next to him.

sounds like you only would want to go if you could sit next to your brother?

8 minutes ago, SteV said:

I get the feeling they will reserve X amount for the p4 ballot, then decreasing numbers for 5-7. So a separate ballot for each pot, but the higher up you are the more chance there will be of getting one.

Hope so 

travel and hotel are booked just need that ticket even if I’m in the gods

24 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

So when you bought the 2 Leicester tickets you assigned them both to yourself and not to you and your dad? 

26 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

absolutely loads in that situation.

i think people hadnt realised it would affect chances of getting a cup final ticket.

thats why i wasnt keen on it being done by who bought a cup ticket, but  rather ST ticket holders/points.

we bought for my kids mates but didnt link them so they are going to ballot but my kids will be pot3.

My dad bought mine for Palace and did the same thing but as I’m a member it’s not affected me. But was raging before I knew that it was only Members with +1 game :lol:

I did contact the club and they were having none of it to add the ticket back to my membership. Suppose anyone could say it like.

9 minutes ago, huss9 said:

absolutely loads in that situation.

i think people hadnt realised it would affect chances of getting a cup final ticket.

thats why i wasnt keen on it being done by who bought a cup ticket, but  rather ST ticket holders/points.

we bought for my kids mates but didnt link them so they are going to ballot but my kids will be pot3.

When purchasing extra tickets you should always assign them correctly across your F&F if it’s them going. There was always going to be a cup purchase ticket element attached to the process once it was confirmed we had more ST holders than the 32.7K allocation.

By the way iirc you were looking to buy 8 in a group if possible but just to give you a heads up Wembley only allowing a maximum of 6 per person. So you and your friends/kids will need to bare that in mind and buy separately.

I have various ST holders on my account and intend to buy 5 in P3 and then 4 in P4 but you say Wembley only allowing a maximum of 6 per person. All will be attending the game its just some work shifts and wont be up for 10.00.

So will that not work?

Cheers

1 minute ago, cambb said:

I have various ST holders on my account and intend to buy 5 in P3 and then 4 in P4 but you say Wembley only allowing a maximum of 6 per person. All will be attending the game its just some work shifts and wont be up for 10.00.

So will that not work?

Cheers

I think p4 onwards will just be a case of logging on and clicking a button that says you want entered into the ballot. Don’t think you’ll be able to ‘buy’ as such.

Don’t really know how that works for the six person rule? Might be best to just get one of the other person’s login details and do it via their account.

6 minutes ago, cambb said:

So will that not work?

Cheers

That should be fine. Just not 7 in P3 and 2 in P4

11 minutes ago, LFEE said:

When purchasing extra tickets you should always assign them correctly across your F&F if it’s them going. There was always going to be a cup purchase ticket element attached to the process once it was confirmed we had more ST holders than the 32.7K allocation.

By the way iirc you were looking to buy 8 in a group if possible but just to give you a heads up Wembley only allowing a maximum of 6 per person. So you and your friends/kids will need to bare that in mind and buy separately.

no we will be fine - there's 4 of us. it was 8 for the cip games to the kids and their schoolfriends could sit together.

our friends and family group is full.

the kids friends werent part of that group thats why we got them in our kids names.

no probs for us we'll all get tickets - just the others who go to ballot.

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Skirge on Twitter saying P1 tickets already up for sale on websites at £2000. Awful if true 

club should try and contact whoever is doing this and ban them.

dont know how they would do that though.