[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s no fair way except a totally random ballot really. Even the idea that ST holders are more loyal

is a bit silly, especially given the Ashley era. 

Just wish Wembley held 200k. 

Well, the Ashley thing is what it is is, so I accept it clouds the issue here. But it’s not a silly idea otherwise, and pretty much every club bases their allocation of cup final tickets on the basis that season ticket holders deserve first go at getting them.

I’ll post an update around 11pm as I wouldn’t expect much change from then until the morning.

Anyone wanting screen grabs of specific blocks to see the seats I’ll post them if asked.

Cheers lads :thup:

Expected it to look a bit different by now. 

I know of people waiting for later phases so they can be grouped together, even a few who were eligible in phase 1 waiting for the ballot!  Wouldn't be me. 

Guessing there's quite a few holding back till tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I’ll post an update around 11pm as I wouldn’t expect much change from then until the morning.

Anyone wanting screen grabs of specific blocks to see the seats I’ll post them if asked.

134 if you don't mind? 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s no fair way except a totally random ballot really. Even the idea that ST holders are more loyal

I dunno. I understand that a random ballot strips out any question of bias, but is that right in itself?

If you’ve got someone who’s been to every game for the last 20 years, surely they deserve some bias over someone who’s been to a couple of games?

You can go on forever like and never come to a completely satisfactory conclusion.

My worst seats are the ones directly square on to the goal line, particularly low down. Shite view of the goal nearest to you, still far away from the other end. But these tickets are in category 2! Save your money and sit in the cheap seats.

15 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

This is a pretty daft suggestion Ian

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Around 60 left nearer the pitch as you can see below…

D6FFD5A4-A34F-47CE-AE61-107AAF1FA708.jpeg

Just as an aside, if you zoom in you can see  31-44 is the standing area and the rest is seating.

I think about 20-28 didn’t go on sale, so presumably staff/corporate ones held back by the club.

7 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Am I being thick, or is there still seats left in all the coloured areas?

Yes. I’ve just clicked on all the blocks and they are predominantly empty up above with 532-533 popular I’m guessing as good angle for us lifting the trophy 🏆📸 if the lift is in the North 😆 Lower bowl also plenty of availability but behind the goal clearly the most popular. If you want safe standing very few in 132-134 so best to head to 135 first.

4 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

How many tickets look like they’ve gone then? 5000? More? Less?

Difficult to say without going in to every single section. The ones by the halfway line that are completely gone look like they hold about 700ish.

As @LFEEsays some at the top are virtually completely free.

Bit of guess, but definitely less than 10k gone. Probably closer to 5k. 

If I get really, really bored later I might try and do a proper count.

Just now, SteV said:

Difficult to say without going in to every single section. The ones by the halfway line that are completely gone look like they hold about 700ish.

As @LFEEsays some at the top are virtually completely free.

Bit of guess, but definitely less than 10k gone. Probably closer to 5k. 

If I get really, really bored later I might try and do a proper count.

do it jewish GIF