[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Is it just a case of logging on for 10 and getting a random place in the queue? No benefit to logging on earlier or anything? 

On normal days, it shuffles the queue at 10 so it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been logged on. Just make sure you don’t miss 10. 

For the ballot stages I guess the queue doesn’t matter. One entry per person no matter when you log on. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

I wouldn't begrudge anyone a ticket because, thankfully, the fractured and bickering fanbase has been replaced with one that is as united as it is likely to get in modern times.

Yes, there were thousands who decided to facilitate the extreme troughs of the Ashley era/didn't care/didn't know about the gaslighting, the patronising, the sneering, the exploitation, the hollowing-out, the appalling treatment of certain players, the disrespect of club legends, the disregard of heritage and community and sporting integrity, and generally just the slow death of the club - and you might wonder if those people are less deserving of whatever are the extreme highs of the post-Ashley era. But hopefully everyone is in it and enjoying it together now and we don't have to think about that sort of stuff too much any more. :lol: 

Well done to anyone who gets a ticket and I hope it's a class day and we win, which I think we will. As a TV viewer on the day it'll just be #limbs and I won't care whose they are! It'll be amazing. 

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Oh God, someone's got a You'll Do For Me Bonny Lad flag to take.  Definitely have a Live, Laugh, Love sign in their kitchen.

Capture.JPG

Well there’s my new screensaver sorted. It’s a touching tribute, and who ever got into trouble for touching?

43 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Lots. I’d guess 25K left so today will be the busiest day queue wise. Most popular areas have been lower tier behind the goal but still availability. The more expensive seats near the trophy lift and upper and lower south west corner of ground.

Just remember now if you want a single seat it will try and force you to pick the end of the row it certain blocks.

Aye I had that on Monday when I was on. My pal who I'm not linked accounts with had his 2 and I tried to click the one beside and it wouldn't let me. So had to get the row in front on the end

4 minutes ago, worldchoicesports said:

Anyone still looking to get down to Wembley for the Carabao Cup Final?

Worldchoice Sports are running a direct and non-stop return charter train service from Newcastle to Wembley Central Station on the day of the final.

The train is guaranteed to run, and will avoid the engineering works on the East Coast line that will impact normal scheduled services getting to Wembley.

Check out https://www.worldchoicesports.co.uk/package/carabao-cup-final-from-newcastle/. Standard class return journey rail fare from £145.

Non stop but takes 5.5-6 hours

Fatha is aaaful with technology so had to get his and 2 other lads who we go the match with's tickets. All sorted, in the corner. Block 148. Gut wrenching to do as a period 6 Untermensch.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Sweet. I went for 132 on Monday as like a little bit of an angle. No doubt see you down there. What row out of interest?

40, tried to get as far back as possible.

48 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I wouldn't begrudge anyone a ticket because, thankfully, the fractured and bickering fanbase has been replaced with one that is as united as it is likely to get in modern times.

Yes, there were thousands who decided to facilitate the extreme troughs of the Ashley era/didn't care/didn't know about the gaslighting, the patronising, the sneering, the exploitation, the hollowing-out, the appalling treatment of certain players, the disrespect of club legends, the disregard of heritage and community and sporting integrity, and generally just the slow death of the club - and you might wonder if those people are less deserving of whatever are the extreme highs of the post-Ashley era. But hopefully everyone is in it and enjoying it together now and we don't have to think about that sort of stuff too much any more. :lol: 

Well done to anyone who gets a ticket and I hope it's a class day and we win, which I think we will. As a TV viewer on the day it'll just be #limbs and I won't care whose they are! It'll be amazing. 

Agreed. However, I did have two pricks in front of me shouting “where was I when the club was shit” against West Ham because I queried the Murphy sub :lol:

Aye. I suppose a ST in the championship years isn’t enough for some…

Holy shit that was stressful.  I had 3 devices logged in and got space 2550, 3300 and 10100.  I logged out of the 10k queue and kept the other two open.  The queue went down really fast but, when I was being redirected on my laptop the bloody work VPN kept blocking the URL and I couldnt get on....  Luckily for me around then my tablet made a connection and I have 3 seats on Block 133.  So bloody happy!

Good luck to everyone still queuing and everyone in the next periods.....