[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

If you are near the front of the top tier the view is surprisingly very good. Don’t be disheartened.

I sat in the very back row of the upper tier for the Euro 2020 semi final and the view was superb. I genuinely don’t think there’s a bad seat in the stadium.

We were 30 in que in tier 1 and mate managed to get wrong tickets lol...but at end if day who cares where you sit. We need every fucker to back the lads like last game we will attend, sunderland away defeats, derby mid week in 2010 3-0 defeat etc, this is all worthy of this occasion. Fucking howay the lads man

Edited by NUFC91

5 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I sat in the very back row of the upper tier for the Euro 2020 semi final and the view was superb. I genuinely don’t think there’s a bad seat in the stadium.

This

Wembley for spectators is spot on. No bad views. Not the best for atmosphere, but that’s a different issue

19 minutes ago, huss9 said:

shit seats - top tear - but at least we got 4 together.

There are no shit seats!  Although me mate told me he did not want to be in the cheaper seats behind the goal as in his words, "you can't see fuck al" :lol:

I was up fairly high for the Euro final and thought it was fine.

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

There are no shit seats!  Although me mate told me he did not want to be in the cheaper seats behind the goal as in his words, "you can't see fuck al" :lol:

I was up fairly high for the Euro final and thought it was fine.

I've sat 7 rows up at wembley and was much better than when i had my season ticket front row of leazes. We 12 rows front front. One of lads thought it was standing but we'll be standing anyway and be class day none the less

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I was near the pitch for the Gateshead playoff final and it was pretty hard to see the far goal. Probably being a bit higher up is better for that. 

Yeah, think that's what my mate was alluding to.

34 minutes ago, LFEE said:

If you are near the front of the top tier the view is surprisingly very good. Don’t be disheartened.

you on here just to make people feel better?

its certainly calmed me down this morning :)

thanks. 

(gonna take a LFEE banner with me).

10 minutes ago, huss9 said:

you on here just to make people feel better?

its certainly calmed me down this morning :)

thanks. 

(gonna take a LFEE banner with me).

Make sure Bobby is looking over him, menacingly.

9 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Make sure Bobby is looking over him, menacingly.

😂 

I can concur unless you are in bottom 1-10 rows in lower bowl views are excellent. I only specified the front of top tier better as I was also thinking of catching more of the atmosphere that floats up. Would pick there over pitch side front rows. 

2 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Guys is there any decent site who is selling tickets up to 500 pounds? 

not a chance. i think it will all be north of £1k - closer to to £2K.

my mates had an offer of 1500 quid for his

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not that I’ve seen. £1k for Man Utd and closer to £2k+ for us. 

Slight chance of more if people are buying them this week to sell. 

Lets' hope I will get lucky. If anyone knows to sell our end let me know. I am coming from far and I would love to be in Wembley.

Edited by Strawberry