[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

What’s everybody’s thoughts on period 4 tomorrow? Looking good?

I think you’re more likely to get one that not, but lot of unknowns that could have an effect.

31 minutes ago, huss9 said:

anyone know what Boxpark is like??

Went there the other week to watch the Royal Rumble, it's pretty spacious - think there were 700 in there at the time, and it wasn't like we were packed in like sardines. Could be a decent shout.

Got a question:

I've used an account to get two tickets today as they qualified but I've got another ticket linked to the same account which only qualifies for the ballot tommorow.

So will I be able to use my account tommorow to apply for the 3rd ticket? Despite using it today, to get the other two?

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by STM

10 minutes ago, STM said:

Also, are the ballot sections separate for a reason? I.e, more tickets allocated for the first ballot qualifiers? And so 

Separate because each one has a higher priority eligibility? If they bypass people with a higher priority to allow others in lower pots the chance to buy then the priority aspect is being ignored surely.

Should be able to apply for that 3rd ticket tomorrow though as you say.

Edited by Scoreboard82

2 minutes ago, STM said:

thread on the subject.

Great chance of getting a ticket then.

If that’s right then everyone in p6 and p7 is fucked and I would hold very little hope for p5

Presumably there's no way to upgrade a senior ticket to a full price once it's been bought? How closely do we think they'll be checking the gadgie status? Not a problem for me as I have my own ticket and both my old folks are using theirs but there's some people I know whose parents are not a definite show due to health issues or whatever and might be able to use their ticket. If they can put on some old man face latex, I guess. 

3 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Presumably there's no way to upgrade a senior ticket to a full price once it's been bought? How closely do we think they'll be checking the gadgie status? Not a problem for me as I have my own ticket and both my old folks are using theirs but there's some people I know whose parents are not a definite show due to health issues or whatever and might be able to use their ticket. If they can put on some old man face latex, I guess. 

Nope but I wouldn’t worry. Can’t see access to Wembley being too stringent. Just don’t go too early when security checks have more time to be carried out. 

19 minutes ago, STM said:

thread on the subject.

Great chance of getting a ticket then.

Not sure why this would so hard to get out of the club. Seems like they played that initial email deliberately ambiguous. 

Just now, Hovagod said:

Not sure why this would so hard to get out of the club. Seems like they played that initial email deliberately ambiguous. 

Aye this is the first real sort of confirmation we’ve had. I don’t see why they didn’t just put the usual queuing system in place for period 4 fans instead of getting thousands more people than required to enter a pointless ballot.

Makes me doubt that the information is true if I’m honest, not saying TP made it up but more the BO being useless. 

20 minutes ago, SteV said:

If that’s right then everyone in p6 and p7 is fucked and I would hold very little hope for p5

I think people in 5, 6 & 7 were always gonna be very unlikely to get one and probably rightly so 

7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Aye this is the first real sort of confirmation we’ve had. I don’t see why they didn’t just put the usual queuing system in place for period 4 fans instead of getting thousands more people than required to enter a pointless ballot.

Makes me doubt that the information is true if I’m honest, not saying TP made it up but more the BO being useless. 

Is it not because P1-3 always had a seat with plenty spare however if they decide where the P4 group sits via the ballot and know group sizes in P5 and P6 they can try and accommodate people better instead of having loads of random single seats dotted about which isn’t ideal.

Thats why when you asked the other day for P6 I’d suggest you enter as a single not as a pair as it really will be the scraps if any.

Also if if P4 over subscribes allocation they take the few days to look at previous purchase history not asked for to create an even fairer selection as opposed to random.

Edited by LFEE

30 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

From what I've read online from fans of other clubs who've gone to finals they should just let you through no questions asked

Security are more concerned with ticketless fans trying to jump the gate, crowd control, watching out for radgies etc etc etc than an ordinary bloke using his mam or dad's ticket

Edited by bobbydazzla

FInally gave up hope of attending now. Work fell through with the tickets (14 mysteriously going to CEO and Senior management in a workplace of 16 staff members) :suicide: IF anyone out there is still buying and can fit an extra nomad on, I promise to wear deordant. Even spent last night trying to find my season card from 10 years ago hoping it would still have active points on. :yao:

Edited by OCK

17 minutes ago, OCK said:

FInally gave up hope of attending now. Work fell through with the tickets (14 mysteriously going to CEO and Senior management in a workplace of 16 staff members) :suicide: IF anyone out there is still buying and can fit an extra nomad on, I promise to wear deordant. Even spent last night trying to find my season card from 10 years ago hoping it would still have active points on. :yao:

Season card????

:lol:

A load of those areas are now locked, even though they look like they're repopulated. Nothing in the lower bowl is actually there, and only one of the Club Wembley blocks has a ticket in it.