Newcastle United v West Ham United: 04/02/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just had a look on the West Ham board, they are expected to be missing Zouma, Ings and Scamacca. They also say they really struggle against pace, however they have recently stated sitting in against teams which could make it difficult for us to break down.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Just had a look on the West Ham board, they are expected to be missing Zouma, Ings and Scamacca. They also say they really struggle against pace, however they have recently stated sitting in against teams which could make it difficult for us to break down.

Yeah I can see a Leeds, Bournemouth low block situation. ASM be handy for this 

18 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

:anguish:

Think this will be the start of me bricking it in every game up until the final. Hoping players avoid injuries and suspensions. Also hope we dont put our foot off the gas as the league is still important even after the final is done and dusted. .

3 hours ago, OverThere said:

Why on earth do I keep calling him that..... Gordon!!!

There’s a guy at work called Donald and I’ve almost called him Gordon loads of times. Must be a circuit in my brain that considers them similar styles of name :lol:

:milner:

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

You’d assume Joelinton takes Bruno’s position and Maxi starts over Gordon who can come off the bench and press late on when they’re tired.

Maxi if he’s left on the bench again when  “his” position is open would be a bit of a kick in the balls.

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

You’d assume Joelinton takes Bruno’s position and Maxi starts over Gordon who can come off the bench and press late on when they’re tired.

Maxi if he’s left on the bench again when  “his” position is open would be a bit of a kick in the balls.

I'd assume Longstaff kind of takes Bruno's position, Joelinton to play a more orthodox left of a middle 3 role to support him. Willock to the right and none of the Joelinton/Willock dovetailing we've had of late.