Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Just bought a ticket in the Man U end tonight saved a fortune, but clearly won’t be as enjoyable. On the plus side I’ll get to see us lift the cup in person and all the manc cunts will be long heading for the tube by that point.

Any chance I can choose the seat next to you so we can team up when rolling around with the Man Utd fans?

8 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I honestly never knew you could do that.

I won't be doing that mind, even if I had the money.

I've got a class chin and wouldn't last long. 

Just on the credit card worry about it next month, a few  I know are doing this now. Would love to be our side of Wembley but refuse to pay 2k for a match. 

I’ve said this in another thread but a pal of mine who would never cause ructions got lobbed out of neutral seats after 20 mins cos he was sat in a section with mainly opposing fans and they complained about it.

Wembley have since apologised and compensated him but he never got back in and missed the game. 

So I’d be very wary of being in Manc seats unless you have the capability to stay silent. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I’ve said this in another thread but a pal of mine who would never cause ructions got lobbed out of neutral seats after 20 mins cos he was sat in a section with mainly opposing fans and they complained about it.

Wembley have since apologised and compensated him but he never got back in and missed the game. 

So I’d be very wary of being in Manc seats unless you have the capability to stay silent. 

Done it a few times over the years at various places, I know the drill no colours and gob shut. Hopefully I’ll be next to some of their home counties support rather than some of their lairy cunts from Manchester. 

I’ve sat in home sections when we’ve played at Highbury, Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford.

Keeping quiet during most of game wasn’t too difficult but impossible to stay silent when we scored. Highbury we won and went top of the league so a lot to celebrate. 

Zero chance I could keep my trap shut if we’re beating the Mancs in a cup final. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Sounds like the 'Man U neutral ' section is going to have plenty of Newcastle fans in.

I'm not sure where I'll be. When I bought my Club Wembley ticket you couldn't choose which end. (tho when they started doing that I e-mailed them and they said they'd note my request and try but not guarantee)

On 03/02/2023 at 09:32, rickyprickles said:

Aye, I watched the first game of the season at the Sherlock Holmes and have watched a couple at Kicks but the Imperial is a shout actually. See you there! 

It's at the Sherlock Holmes now mate 👍

On 03/02/2023 at 22:04, Whitley mag said:

Just bought a ticket in the Man U end tonight saved a fortune, but clearly won’t be as enjoyable. On the plus side I’ll get to see us lift the cup in person and all the manc cunts will be long heading for the tube by that point.

Hope you enjoy it but I can’t think of anything worse :lol: not a chance could I see is score in a cup final and stay quiet and even less so if we win and if the worse happens being in amongst those arrogant cunts isn’t worth thinking about 

Ex season ticket holder living in Essex these days so no chance of a ticket. Plan on heading into London to hopefully find Trafalgar square packed out with Geordies (and hopefully a lot without tickets so I could tag along to whatever pubs they fill up on the day), few beers then find a pub with Newcastle fans to watch the match! Going to keep an eye on forums/social media to try and figure out the best place to be on the day!

As a ticket is out of the question would love to be back home in Newcastle to watch it in town but work commitments on the Monday mean it would be too much of a hassle getting back in time!