Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Hope you enjoy it but I can’t think of anything worse :lol: not a chance could I see is score in a cup final and stay quiet and even less so if we win and if the worse happens being in amongst those arrogant cunts isn’t worth thinking about 

I'd rather check the score at FT than do that.

Still haven't decided if I'm coming up to Newcastle or not. Don't think it'll matter where I am if we win it. :lol:

8 hours ago, gdm said:

Hope you enjoy it but I can’t think of anything worse :lol: not a chance could I see is score in a cup final and stay quiet and even less so if we win and if the worse happens being in amongst those arrogant cunts isn’t worth thinking about 

Not ideal but needs must unfortunately, hopefully I make it to full time to see us lift it.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

I won't be too far from Wembley on the day. I'm considering trying to get a ticket off a dodgy bloke a few hours before the game. It's a stupid plan but could it work?

Probably tbf

Just now, The College Dropout said:

I won't be too far from Wembley on the day. I'm considering trying to get a ticket off a dodgy bloke a few hours before the game. It's a stupid plan but could it work?

I imagine many others will have this plan too :lol:

21 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

There’ll be plenty of touts about it’s just making sure you don’t get a snide.

I'm debating whether or not to even go to Newcastle now unless I've actually got a ticket for something. :lol: Hate the idea of trying to squeeze into a jammed pub but being in Newcastle is obviously a lot better than being at home for it even with that. Was thinking maybe just head over for the trophy parade if we win. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Same with Shearers. 

Have considered trying to get one from a tout, but not sure I want to get into that. And how much cash do I need to carry?! :lol:

Wouldn’t trust the cunts me, pay £100s to rock up and it’s a snide. :lol: 

Like a real prick I agreed to go on holiday with the chica and family months ago, not even thinking to check. So I’ll be waiting approx 10AM at a sports bar/shack in Montego Bay. Hopefully they allow rum and a jerk bucket from 0800 onwards.

2 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Like a real prick I agreed to go on holiday with the chica and family months ago, not even thinking to check. So I’ll be waiting approx 10AM at a sports bar/shack in Montego Bay. Hopefully they allow rum and a jerk bucket from 0800 onwards.

I only avoided this fate by a day. Also a nob. 

Just now, Decky said:

Will there be any of these tout wankers knocking about SJP before the Liverpool game by any chance? :lol: 

Probably because I’ve never been looking. But I don’t ever remember seeing or hearing touts at SJP. 

London clubs, you can’t move for shady looking fuckers looking to ‘buy’ tickets.