Alternative venues / Events / Ideas for the Carabao Cup Final

mighty__mag

Please post alternative ideas and plans you have if you are not going to Wembley. I'm hoping St James open the gates with big screens, but let's get all the ideas in one thread for people still wanting to enjoy and celebrate the final in Newcastle, pubs,clubs, events, share your ideas and plans.

:indi:

20 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

This is likely where I am headed. Nice venue, not directly in the city centre, but a 5 min walk to the stadium after should we win... or a 5 min walk to the metro/plethora of bars should it go tits up.

Is there tickets for this?

Could be a good back up. Good beer too

Hanwell Town (Toon) FC

@hanwelltownfc

·

44m

Hi Geordies The Forester W13 The Green W7 The Kings Arms W5 The Globe TW8 Have contacted us to say they are showing the game. Fancy booking a table? DM us and we’ll send you the email

Quote Tweet

Hanwell Town (Toon) FC

@hanwelltownfc

·

7h

Just had a good call with a local chain of pubs who will be showing the game and would love to welcome #NUFC fans! More details as we get them… UTG

On 02/02/2023 at 21:54, pedro111 said:

The Fed, NX, and Northumbria Uni have announced fan zones thus far from what I can gather.

I was just looking at this event, slightly put off because there's no age restriction, that has me wondering will it be full of out of control under age drinkers?