N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

Hey All, 

For those without a ticket to Wembley, I'm trying to organise an 'unofficial' NUFC online forum get together.

I'm personally coming up to Newcastle for the day. As a Newcastle fan, without the chance of a ticket, I'd much rather go on the emotional rollercoaster with my own.

I'll be bringing family and the offer is open to you and yours. 

Once we have a group, I'll add everyone into a chat and we'll all agree a meet up time and location, the day's events, and where to watch (when we have more details).

I hope it goes without saying, but I'm aiming for a great time, an inclusive environment for all, a good few drinks, and for no hassle or trouble.

Let me know if interested in the comments below. Cheers

THE LIST:

Decky x2 (paid)

Scottish Magpie x2 (paid)

Me x4 (will pay Troll direct)

Dokko x1 (paid)

Shak x1 (pay Troll on the day)

Mike x1 (pay Troll on the day)

JB x1 (paid)

Ameritoon x1 (pay Troll on the day)

Gbandit x1 (paid)

Shay x2 (paid)

Troll x1 (paid by default)

AJ9 (paid) x1

Rocker x1 (paid)

GDM x1 (paid)

Paullow x1 (paid)

Super Duper Branko Strupar x1 (paid)

Disco x1 (paid)

Kaizero x1 (Pay Troll on the day)

Prophet x1 (paid)

Stephen X2 (paid)

Total -- 27

NOTICE TO ALL: For those with tickets elsewhere in Newcastle, we are planning to meet late morning if anyone wants to join the group above for a drink before the kick off. PM me for my contact details and you can join before and leave to your event before KO.

Edited by BlazeT44

Can't come myself but it's a great shout, love the idea of forumites getting together to watch NUFC finally play a big occasion after years and years of needless bullshit. 

The word "forumite" is a bit noncey innit, won't be using that again. 

Just now, Interpolic said:

Can't come myself but it's a great shout, love the idea of forumites getting together to watch NUFC finally play a big occasion after years and years of needless bullshit. 

Time to put come together and have a few drinks with friends and families of everyone concerned.

There's plenty of opportunities to get off your head if you want, but I'm looking to get a group together for a steady few pints, let the local lads take us on a bit of a bar crawl, few group pictures, get everyone involved and enjoy the game somewhere.

Families welcome.

On 02/02/2023 at 14:46, Interpolic said:

My fellow Forumite IP is right. Could be laughs.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Got a Thursday ticket saved on the app, just working up the nerve.

Woof!

Come on man, you need to put those Geordie language skills to good use. 

Up for this assuming I can get the Monday off work - gonna chase my manager as I submitted the request a few days ago :lol:

EDIT: £200 for a bloody train. This country is fucked :lol: 

Edited by LiquidAK

2 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Up for this assuming I can get the Monday off work - gonna chase my manager as I submitted the request a few days ago :lol:

EDIT: £200 for a bloody train. This country is fucked :lol: 

You booked already?

3 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Mike incoming?? Christ :frantic: if only those arcades were still at the Haymarket for a bit of Street Fighter II :(

:lol: I'm seriously waffling. I have 24 hours to cancel the flight so I locked it in while I weigh it up.

I’m going to the match but just a heads up for those not from Newcastle bringing “families” a lot of pubs showing football will not have licences that allow under 18s in. The likes of spoons and that won’t show it. 

Edited by OCOCOL