N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

Maybe a long shot because I’m sure there’s plenty already doing it, but if there’s enough going could we hire a room somewhere? Save us trying to squeeze into somewhere that’s already packed out. 

Sounds like this might be a goer then, eh? Was just saying to Shak that N-O has been going for near 20 years without a sniff of a fucking final.

Seems only right that there should be a proper event in town for those not going to Wembley.

10 hours ago, Decky said:

Maybe a long shot because I’m sure there’s plenty already doing it, but if there’s enough going could we hire a room somewhere? Save us trying to squeeze into somewhere that’s already packed out. 

south park GIF

Let's do it. 

All those who are in please post 'Count me In' with the number of people you're bringing.

We will then try and book tickets somewhere, accordingly. Whether it's rent a room.

On Sunday Evening I'll discuss with someone local about potential spots for us to go. We just need a rough number.

2 hours ago, BlazeT44 said:

Let's do it. 

All those who are in please post 'Count me In' with the number of people you're bringing.

We will then try and book tickets somewhere, accordingly. Whether it's rent a room.

On Sunday Evening I'll discuss with someone local about potential spots for us to go. We just need a rough number.

Count me in - 2