Lewis Miley - injured on international duty

Ronson333

He's like 6ft 3 or something right?

I think that's one of the reasons he's standing out so much. He's a man amongst boys. Hopefully his training with the first team is getting him some good experience.

One of those you can see out on loan next year.

3 hours ago, STM said:

He's like 6ft 3 or something right?

I think that's one of the reasons he's standing out so much. He's a man amongst boys. Hopefully his training with the first team is getting him some good experience.

One of those you can see out on loan next year.

6'3 at 16? I was 6'2 at that age - ended up being 6'8!

Wow, 6’8, have you ever had an experience in your life where you were like “wow, that person was tall”? I guess they’d need to be a fair bit over 7’0 for it to feel that way so imagine it might never have happened 

20 hours ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Training with the first team now should be massive for him at 16, can only help to improve his physical game too getting those reps this early in his development. Hopefully he gets a handful of minutes before the end of season.

Not much choice in the matter if we lose a couple more in the middle.

He has been training with the first team quite a bit. Was flown down by private jet on the Saturday for the  Bournemouth game. 
Went to Saudi with the team and beat every other first team player at football tennis. 
Him and his brother are great lads.

They have 2 other younger brothers one at Newcastle and the youngest at Sunderland currently. 
Their Dad is a good friend used to go out to South Shields every weekend in our younger days 😂

Their Mam and Dad have kept their feet on the ground and they don’t take for granted where they are currently. Really hope they all make it. 

37 minutes ago, keegshields said:

21 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

6'3 at 16? I was 6'2 at that age - ended up being 6'8!

I was 6'2" at 16. Now at 41 I'm 6'2"

Think I grew about three inches 16-fully grown. 6’5” now. Seems like the younger generation are much taller, or there are now far more tall people in Tyneside. Last time I was in the bar in the Leazes end as I walked in it seemed like half the room was my height. Very odd feeling when I used  to feel like a freak/giant in the 80’s. 

On 12/02/2023 at 19:57, gbandit said:

Wow, 6’8, have you ever had an experience in your life where you were like “wow, that person was tall”? I guess they’d need to be a fair bit over 7’0 for it to feel that way so imagine it might never have happened 

I used to knock about with a lad who was 6'10 and had to look up to him, when stood next to each other. Now that was weird! :D

17 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Think I grew about three inches 16-fully grown. 6’5” now. Seems like the younger generation are much taller, or there are now far more tall people in Tyneside. Last time I was in the bar in the Leazes end as I walked in it seemed like half the room was my height. Very odd feeling when I used  to feel like a freak/giant in the 80’s. 

I was 5'6" at 16 now 6'2" at 40