Cup Final Pictures

Peppe

I'm curious as to what a cup final is like so I tought it would be fun to have a thread where people who are going to the final can share pictures of their experience. 

What are you doing pre-game? What is Wembley like? How does the Wor flag display look? Tell me everything 😁

Don't know if people are interested but as someone who can't go I'd love to see y'alls experience 😁

Hope you all have an awesome day, regardless of the result  :Jonny2J:

For those not on social media like twitter or any other, can the best pics and videos from there be shared here too? Would be a canny and decent collection for us all to have this thread for the future. 

Edited by nufcjb

I went with Gateshead about 8 years ago. Despite losing 2-1 it was still a good day out. We had three hours in the Green Man beforehand and once we got to Wembley the seat and view was great. Whoever is there have ggreat time and help bring the Cup back! 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Cup final pictures. 

Lower case final? Should have been Cup final in pictures, but I can't seem to change the topic 🤷🏻‍♂️ Don't think I'm powerful enough 😔

10 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Lower case final? Should have been Cup final in pictures, but I can't seem to change the topic 🤷🏻‍♂️ Don't think I'm powerful enough 😔

He's having a jab at plenum for posting a picture of a literal cup, not coming after your thread title :laugh: