"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

3 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

I'd say the majority do it now apart from Netflix mate. 

Prime, Paramount, Sky, Disney, Apple, etc all do it. 

We hate having to wait a week for just about everything we watch atm. 

Us too. Mrs’ Mum has binge ability. She still watches weekly. Likes to savour it! 

4 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

I'd say the majority do it now apart from Netflix mate. 

Prime, Paramount, Sky, Disney, Apple, etc all do it. 

We hate having to wait a week for just about everything we watch atm. 

I think what arcane did is perfect, 3 episodes each week 

Don't usually like these things.

Was with both Newcastle and Sunderland in my younger days so experienced behind the scenes at a low level, busmans holiday type thing.

Took my trainers off for some reason and nipped inside the building, came out and saw Bob Murray walking past them with an unimpressed look which could have been a nice little scenelet. Said 'Hi' though to his credit.

But really looking forward to this. I could marvel at the new professionalism alone.

Edited by Jonas

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Can’t wait to watch this. 

Hope they show more football action than they've let on. Supposedly it's more about the owners, but in the back of my mind I keep seeing that as a cover story just in case the season didn't go that well.

Late summer is when it's said to come out. FFS I wanted to get my fix during the lean months with no football :lol: 

Mind what a season they chose. I know it's not the same as All or Nothing or STID but at least we get a happy ending compared to the recent Arsenal one and of course the hilarious Sunderland one.

22 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Late summer is when it's said to come out. FFS I wanted to get my fix during the lean months with no football :lol: 

Mind what a season they chose. I know it's not the same as All or Nothing or STID but at least we get a happy ending compared to the recent Arsenal one and of course the hilarious Sunderland one.

I thought we'd missed out on a fairytale takeover season with a happy ending last season. Could never imagine we'd get a better story than that, but here we are.

They'll have to edit out any criticism of Ashley and his poundshop approach, which is a shame really. Hopefully they'll be able to allude to it without incurring legal action from the fat prick

37 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

They'll have to edit out any criticism of Ashley and his poundshop approach, which is a shame really. Hopefully they'll be able to allude to it without incurring legal action from the fat prick

Really? What a pisser. That's the essence of the story for me plus it would be nice to show outsiders and disbelievers the actual state of the shit show he bequeathed us

18 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Really? What a pisser. That's the essence of the story for me plus it would be nice to show outsiders and disbelievers the actual state of the shit show he bequeathed us

I'm sure the neglect will come across loud and clear but Ashley made the new owners sign an agreement that they wouldn't criticise him/his reign

Just need to state the facts before, during and now after Ashley with a smattering of how we should have thankful of his benevolence and the wisdom of over achieving Bruce.

A Star Wars type opening, setting the scene would do it. 

On 30/04/2023 at 22:21, Jonas said:

Don't usually like these things.

Was with both Newcastle and Sunderland in my younger days so experienced behind the scenes at a low level, busmans holiday type thing.

Took my trainers off for some reason and nipped inside the building, came out and saw Bob Murray walking past them with an unimpressed look which could have been a nice little scenelet. Said 'Hi' though to his credit.

But really looking forward to this. I could marvel at the new professionalism alone.

‘Premier Pashuns’ was great mind.  Love how the Mackems like to record their failures for a wider audience.

Would rather we didn’t have the cameras in, though.  Mackem laughs only for me. 

• 3 weeks later...