Everton vs. Newcastle United: 27/04/23 @ 19:45 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

My worst away trip from personal experience. Been loads of times but never seen a win. The noise and feel inside Goodison always reminds me of Roker Park. 

Hopefully this new version of NUFC continues to build dreams and crush fears (not that I'm going).

Just now, frankpingel said:

My worst away trip from personal experience. Been loads of times but never seen a win. The noise and feel inside Goodison always reminds me of Roker Park. 

Hopefully this new version of NUFC continues to build dreams and crush fears (not that I'm going).

:mung:

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

Going down to this, can't wait :)

We'll smash these cunts n'al. 

Same, my 3rd away of the season after Fulham and Forest, courtesy of @LFEE (thanks again for helping me out :) ). Here's hoping for a similar result to those 2.

On the drink in Liverpool from like 2pm with an Everton mate of mine as well so god help me. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

We have started the last three away games really slowly and either should have been, or were behind in the first 10-20 minutes. 

The last two home performances have been nigh on flawless. Start like we did in those two and we will absolutely batter these. 

Sat with an Everton fan yesterday and he is not looking forward to it at all after watching that Spurs demolition live.